Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Kelly rejoins Blackburn

Apart from "because he was a nice guy", can any of you tell me why you wish him good luck. Am I missing something here or is this the same guy who has landed us in shit. Seriously, help me out here.

well I've met Rob a few times and he really is generally is a nice guy and always tried his best for us. There's nothing wrong with that is there? He also saved us from an appauling position last season and like a few others would like to see him succeed in his new job, or am I just up his arse :rolleyes:

well I've met Rob a few times and he really is generally is a nice guy and always tried his best for us. There's nothing wrong with that is there? He also saved us from an appauling position last season and like a few others would like to see him succeed in his new job, or am I just up his arse :rolleyes:

I couldn't give a shit if he was a nice guy and couldn't give a shit if he was made the prime minister. I only give a shit about my club and we all know what he did to that!!!

I couldn't give a shit if he was a nice guy and couldn't give a shit if he was made the prime minister. I only give a shit about my club and we all know what he did to that!!!

Yeah and now he has no more to do with the club, your wish has come true. People wishing him good luck is probably personal and from last seasons efforts.. Nothing to do with the crap we've had to put up with this season.

He didn't ask to be manager of our football club! He was offered the job by our board because he was the cheap option. Who would turn down the chance of managing our club if they were offered the opportunity? He was then offered very little financial help and was shat on by the players who have shown how inept they are yet again today. Sure, Kelly deserves some of the blame but with each passing game the percentage of blame next to the players names increases in my eyes.

He didn't ask to be manager of our football club! He was offered the job by our board because he was the cheap option. Who would turn down the chance of managing our club if they were offered the opportunity? He was then offered very little financial help and was shat on by the players who have shown how inept they are yet again today. Sure, Kelly deserves some of the blame but with each passing game the percentage of blame next to the players names increases in my eyes.

Cut a long story short, he was sacked because he was shit, the buck stops with the manager!! How many of the players he signed, are playign at the moment, you remember josh low?? What about the loan signings, how many wingers did he sign??? He's not a manager and never was, and that's why he will go back to coaching at blackburn. No one blames

a opportunist but he brought about a rott to city, where the players are demoralised and broken, the same players that raised there game against the likes of fulham and other big clubs, this shows he has no management skills to add moral to the players and were foooked!!!

Cut a long story short, he was sacked because he was shit, the buck stops with the manager!! How many of the players he signed, are playign at the moment, you remember josh low?? What about the loan signings, how many wingers did he sign??? He's not a manager and never was, and that's why he will go back to coaching at blackburn. No one blames

a opportunist but he brought about a rott to city, where the players are demoralised and broken, the same players that raised there game against the likes of fulham and other big clubs, this shows he has no management skills to add moral to the players and were foooked!!!

If they can raise their games for one off cup games against the might of Fulham but can't turn in performances against the likes of Plymouth and can't hold on for wins at places like Southend then I think that tells you everything you need to know about this group of players. I've said it before, if you're gonna praise the players for almost beating Fulham then you've got to lay the blame at the feet of the players when they lose to Plymouth. When things are going tits up it's the manager's fault but when things go well it's all down to the players?! Can't have it both ways.

If they can raise their games for one off cup games against the might of Fulham but can't turn in performances against the likes of Plymouth and can't hold on for wins at places like Southend then I think that tells you everything you need to know about this group of players. I've said it before, if you're gonna praise the players for almost beating Fulham then you've got to lay the blame at the feet of the players when they lose to Plymouth. When things are going tits up it's the manager's fault but when things go well it's all down to the players?! Can't have it both ways.

If what you say is true then the position of club manager would be a minor one, the likes of mouringho, ferguson and RK would not get the money of there positions were not so crucial to a team. Players get paid for the application of skills, fitness etc as applied by a manager!! If a player were not to perform then they would be replaced etc, in RK's case, he would constantly make public remarks such as 'there a honest bunch of players and gave it there own, blah, blah'. So in his own admission, the players did all what they could!!!

Well obviously he now knows his own level for now. He's going to stick with what he's good at until he feels the time is right to move into management. I think one day we'll see him managing a team. Leicester City was just a learning curve for him...

I'm sure that as the "nice bloke" you all claim him to be, who "always had our best interests at heart", that he will obviously refuse to take a years salary from the club in severance now that he has a full-time job... :whistle:

If what you say is true then the position of club manager would be a minor one, the likes of mouringho, ferguson and RK would not get the money of there positions were not so crucial to a team. Players get paid for the application of skills, fitness etc as applied by a manager!! If a player were not to perform then they would be replaced etc, in RK's case, he would constantly make public remarks such as 'there a honest bunch of players and gave it there own, blah, blah'. So in his own admission, the players did all what they could!!!

What could he say? They didn't try, they were shit? He couldn't go out and replace them with anything any better so he had to try and keep them on side. Wouldn't want to ruffle their precious little feathers! This group of players are too far up their own backsides to realise what a mess we're in. Kelly didn't ever pretend to be a manager. He was given the job as a caretaker, did reasonably well and was offered the role permanently because our board wasn't willing to shell out for a proper, experienced manager. The type a club the size of Leicester City should have! The position of manager is important, that's why a manager should've been appointed full time, not Kelly.

I'm sure that as the "nice bloke" you all claim him to be, who "always had our best interests at heart", that he will obviously refuse to take a years salary from the club in severance now that he has a full-time job... :whistle:

I'll try and find out for you, wouldn't surprise me if he did refuse it though.

Sorry lads.

Daniel has misled you. :thumbup:

Not intentionally, you understand.

Kelly's namesake has rejoined Blackburn Rovers - Alan Kelly has rejoined Rovers as a goalkeeping coach.

The news is a few days old, but since the Premier League website (where the story was found initially) draws the news from the club websites, and there's no sign of Rob Kelly at all, it's safe to assume that it is in fact Alan Kelly they're talking about.

Sorry lads.

Daniel has misled you. :thumbup:

Not intentionally, you understand.

Kelly's namesake has rejoined Blackburn Rovers - Alan Kelly has rejoined Rovers as a goalkeeping coach.

The news is a few days old, but since the Premier League website (where the story was found initially) draws the news from the club websites, and there's no sign of Rob Kelly at all, it's safe to assume that it is in fact Alan Kelly they're talking about.

lol oh dear..

Archived