Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Kelly rejoins Blackburn

No sorry, it is scrolling along the premier league website but the link doesn't go to the right story.

Ok thanks, I'll have a browse through that then :thumbup:

I hope he does shit to be honest, look at the mess he has left us in with his poor transfers (albeit with no cash), poor team selections and negative tactics.

This it what baffles me that people who branded him 'nob' for months, then suddenly wish him good luck. Why does he deserve good luck, "cos he is a nice guy". Anyone can play up to the media and the fans, I bet he was probably telling us all to "fook off" behind closed doors. Just like when CL's reign ended, 99% of you are for some reason wishing Kelly good luck for putting us on the brink of history. Somebody please tell me why they are wishing RK good luck?

Well Rovers need their heads reading because he is a disgrace to the profession. Did he get his badges in a Christmas cracker?

Total gimp of football coach or manager, and I use both terms loosely.

I hope he does shit to be honest, look at the mess he has left us in with his poor transfers (albeit with no cash), poor team selections and negative tactics.

This it what baffles me that people who branded him 'nob' for months, then suddenly wish him good luck. Why does he deserve good luck, "cos he is a nice guy". Anyone can play up to the media and the fans, I bet he was probably telling us all to "fook off" behind closed doors. Just like when CL's reign ended, 99% of you are for some reason wishing Kelly good luck for putting us on the brink of history. Somebody please tell me why they are wishing RK good luck?

I'm sure he'll settle in fast and re-double the efforts of the players *gosh im bored of using the same joke*I'm gutted he has work already, he probably knew he'd have something to fall back on, meaning he doesnt have any time to dwell on what a mess he's left us in....

Seems like their just doing him a favour... cant see why a sucessful club like Blackburn would want a man with his record near their playing staff.

Still, says a lot about his view of his own ability, that as a former championship manager he's lept at the chance to be a non-entity coach at a prem club... sounds like he never thought he was up to it.

well out of the 5 or so people who have wished him luch so far in this thread including me. None of us have ever "branded RK a "nob." we've maybe been frustrated with him at times but have never insulted him.

Well Rovers need their heads reading because he is a disgrace to the profession. Did he get his badges in a Christmas cracker?

Total gimp of football coach or manager, and I use both terms loosely.

he isn't a gimp, I'm sure he had our best interests at heart, he just wasn't good enough, not his fault Davies offered him the job

Not surprised really and good luck to him. :thumbup:
I am pleased for him becuase he seems a nice guy.
Good for him. Goodluck Rob :thumbup:
good luck rob
well chuffed, new he would get a job quickly
I've always liked him and I hope he does really well and becomes a manager again soon :)

Apart from "because he was a nice guy", can any of you tell me why you wish him good luck. Am I missing something here or is this the same guy who has landed us in shit. Seriously, help me out here.

He was told by Blackburn Rovers that he had a job for life up there with their Academy and it was a tough decision for him to leave them anyway so I can see him going back up there. He's still got a house in that area so it wouldn't surprise me at all if you see him back at Rovers' Academy in the near future.

:thumbup:

Archived