Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Favourite Programs!!

I just fort i would make a topic of my favourite tv programs! This is how it will work.

I will make some catagories and you just fill them in with little coments and reasons next to them ok!

Film - Mine is The Matrix - One of the best plots i have encounted in a film. Also actions seens are kickass!

Comedy - Red Dwarf - Just love this program. Cryton is so funny!

Cartoon - Simpsons - Cant be nothing else really. This is one of the best scripted programs i have ever seen! Homer is a legend!

Now its your turn! If you can think of and more catagories add them! Enjoy!

Guest Daniel

Film - The Football Factory - Excellent movie, love the story line and its football so its perfect. :)

Comedy - Distraction - Funny shit, funny presenter and bloody funny tasks!

Cartoon - Tom & Jerry - A true classic that never bores me!

Film - The Football Factory - Excellent movie, love the story line and its football so its perfect. :)

Comedy - Distraction - Funny shit, funny presenter and bloody funny tasks!

Cartoon - Tom & Jerry - A true classic that never bores me!

That is true tom and jerry isa classic!

Entertainment - Crystal maze - now this program really does rock!

Film - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Comedy - Loads to choose from, but judging by the amount of crap I've collected over the years, it would have to be Red Dwarf.

Cartoon - South Park

Favourite film - Apocalypse Now (not the directors cut :angry: )

Comedy - Fools and Horses, MASH, Cheers, Taxi, WKRP and others (one thing the Yanks can do is sitcom)

Cartoon - Simpsons, anything by Hanna Barbera or old skool Warner Brothers.

Film - Bend It Like Beckham - reminds me of me when I used to play footie in the park with the lads

Comedy - Pheonix Nights funny as (nuff said)

Cartoon - Garfield and friends

What Lads are these then WCF ? Are you sure your boyfriend knows about them ? ;)

Film - Bend It Like Beckham - reminds me of me when I used to play footie in the park with the lads

Comedy - Pheonix Nights funny as (nuff said)

Cartoon - Garfield and friends

What Lads are these then WCF ? Are you sure your boyfriend knows about them ? ;)

my bro and his mates (from a time before I knew my b/f alright)

Guest Daniel

I really cant believe my eyes, im hitting myself to check im awake!

BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM?!?!?!?! The worst movie ive ever seen i think!

I really cant believe my eyes, im hitting myself to check im awake!

BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM?!?!?!?! The worst movie ive ever seen i think!

I thought it was awful.

The only people I know who really like it are my mates who hate football, for some strange reason..... :huh:

Film - The Green Mile

Comedy - Phoenix Nights & Only Fools and Horses

Cartoon - Hey Arnold!  <_<

I forgot Hey Arnold. How could I. :o:huh::unsure: It is an absolute classic cartoon. :P;) :w00t:

Film - 8 mile

Comedy - only fools n horses or royle family

Cartoon - the simpsons

I know its your opnion and all, its jus intresting a few of you have chosen 8 mile as being their fave films, it says to me watch some better films, cos to me and plenty of others im sure its just a good film certainly not a great one, give stuff like Goodfellas or Scarface a try, you'll be amazed.

Guest Daniel

I know, i mean even im a townie and a big fan of rap and eminem and all that shit but no way can this be one of the best films ever or a favourite.

Theres alot better out there to watch if this is the best you seen.

Film - 8 mile

Comedy - only fools n horses or royle family

Cartoon - the simpsons

I know its your opnion and all, its jus intresting a few of you have chosen 8 mile as being their fave films, it says to me watch some better films, cos to me and plenty of others im sure its just a good film certainly not a great one, give stuff like Goodfellas or Scarface a try, you'll be amazed.

Be fair though. I have just seen it for the first time recently, on cable here in Bangkok, and it is not a bad movie. However I will agree that there are better movies out there. :w00t: ;)

Archived