Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

Impending Embaressment

Come on folks...help me out here! Even if you don't want to see the teams at this weekends tournament it would be great if you could get down there. I personally go for Leicester, but then I go to every Leicester game for Leicester. So if you haven't got a ticket please get one. I know some of you are feeling a little betrayed by the clubs bull reasons for having this tournament but the fact of the matter is that we are Leicester fans and many of the new players haven't walked out at the Walkers in front of us...what kind of an impression does an empty stadium give?

Come on folks, get off your overly padded buns and get yourself a ticket...you know it makes sense + you get to see the new boys in action a week in advance.

If you have sprogs that is equally no excuse...they can go free (if that floats your boat)

1. Its the weekend

2. Its the greatest game of them all

3 (perhaps most important) it's LCFC

4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom :w00t: , so one more time i beg you...don't let us be a joke. Get your shoes on, get down the ticket office and hand over the money thats burning a hole in your pocket.

City till we die anyone? ;)

I'm going both days - Looking forward to it.  ;)

me too scowy me old mucca but the chap at the ticket office told me that not many tickets have been sold so lets start a drive to get people interested right here.

I offer this call to arms...If you know of any lawful impediment as to why you, (or people you know of) are not going to this weekends tornament, speak now...get everyone you know who is LCFC to put up or shut up. We need bums in seats so lets start the drive here and now.

In the words of Gerry McGuire, 'who's with me?'...come on its Leicester not a sunday trip to Homebase with the missus! :)

Come on folks...help me out here!  Even if you don't want to see the teams at this weekends tournament it would be great if you could get down there.  I personally go for Leicester, but then I go to every Leicester game for Leicester.  So if you haven't got a ticket please get one.  I know some of you are feeling a little betrayed by the clubs bull reasons for having this tournament but the fact of the matter is that we are Leicester fans and many of the new players haven't walked out at the Walkers in front of us...what kind of an impression does an empty stadium give?

Come on folks, get off your overly padded buns and get yourself a ticket...you know it makes sense + you get to see the new boys in action a week in advance.

If you have sprogs that is equally no excuse...they can go free (if that floats your boat)

1. Its the weekend

4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom :w00t: , so one more time i beg you...don't let us be a joke.  Get your shoes on, get down the ticket office and hand over the money thats burning a hole in your pocket.

well said mate!! ...... but as i live in austraila i dont think i can make it unless u want to buy the air tickets games tickets and a fair fews beers oh and put us up for the weekend!.....please :D

come on.... be a sport! :w00t:

Come on folks...help me out here!  Even if you don't want to see the teams at this weekends tournament it would be great if you could get down there.  I personally go for Leicester, but then I go to every Leicester game for Leicester.  So if you haven't got a ticket please get one.  I know some of you are feeling a little betrayed by the clubs bull reasons for having this tournament but the fact of the matter is that we are Leicester fans and many of the new players haven't walked out at the Walkers in front of us...what kind of an impression does an empty stadium give?

1. Its the weekend

4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom :w00t: , so one more time i beg you...don't let us be a joke.  Get your shoes on, get down the ticket office and hand over the money thats burning a hole in your pocket.

well said mate!! ...... but as i live in austraila i dont think i can make it unless u want to buy the air tickets games tickets and a fair fews beers oh and put us up for the weekend!.....please :D

come on.... be a sport! :w00t:

In the words of Starsky & Hutch...Do it! :D Just kidding me old cobba! (sorry my oz is awful) This man has a legitimate reason, but who else is coming with me?

lord_kitchener.jpg

Your City needs you

im there in heart and you may still hear me yelling when we score i shall shout my loudest if they have com on lcfc i will be listening to it i will try this season to get on monday night phone in and say g'day to you all :)

I'm not going. Rubbish teams and they are charging WAY too much for tickets. If they wanted a successful tourney, they should have made it £5 for everyone (to see all the games) and the place would have been full. But no, they try to squeeze even more cash out of the fans by charging top dollar to see teams with no appeal whatsoever. Come on, its hardly Barcelona is it?

Also, no doubt the tannoy man and all that Americanised nonsense they churn out will be full on. I really can't be doing with it.

Come the season proper, I'll be there cheering them on like always because it's my club and I love it but I want Mace and his dopey cronies to have a complete failure of a tourney to make them think a bit about the fact that they cannot just offer us some lame rubbish and watch the cash roll in.

Are you all gonna buy the £15 souvenir special edition 64 page programme too?

Guest Guest

I will be there, but I cannot and will not criticise those fans who will be staying away.

The idea of this tournament was a complete disaster from the off.

OK, let's make some money if people are stupid enough to buy another kit for no reason whatsoever, but this is a step too far.

It's rip off Britain down at LCFC right now, more than I've ever known it. Yes we need the cash, and yes we mug punters are always happy to stump up for our club, but how's this for an idea - try giving us something worthwhile in return

I just listened to the radio on the way to work and heard all about Stoke entertaining Valencia last night, and thought "why us ?"

We could have had one big game against one big opposition - and don't say we couldn't have attracted one because Valencia went to Stoke and Ajax went to Luton

I hope Mace sits and looks at the stands and realises what a complete and utter shiester he really is.

I'm going and would love to see a full house. But at the same time I can't condone those that are making a stand. The ticket prices are high, I'm sure most people would have preferred to pay £20 and see us play one great club this weekend (Lisa and I reckoned on Roma!!!)

It's a crying shame that our new players are going to come out to a handful of fans, but I'm sure next week they'll see the true side of us fans when we play West Ham.

Let's hope the weekend's bright and sunny and the lure of football brings another few thousand fans to the Walkers.

Guest Guest

I could influence you by telling you that MATV are supposedly covering the tournament on Sky channel 829

I'm going to the West Ham game but not this tournament. I would like to go but I can't afford it and it's not enough of a excitement for me to travel from Lincolnshire to go.

The club should of just arranged one friendly against a decent side and have done with it, teams like Man Utd and Ajax can have tournaments because they will fill the stadium but not us.

4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom

Some of us have better things to do than supervise useless boyfs/hubbies into botching up DIY, thank you!!

Like going to the Tournament for a start, cheeky beggar!!

I'm going and would love to see a full house.  But at the same time I can't condone those that are making a stand.  The ticket prices are high, I'm sure most people would have preferred to pay £20 and see us play one great club this weekend (Lisa and I reckoned on Roma!!!)

It's a crying shame that our new players  are going to come out to a handful of fans, but I'm sure next week they'll see the true side of us fans when we play West Ham.

Let's hope the weekend's bright and sunny and the lure of football brings another few thousand fans to the Walkers.

I'm sure the stadium would have been full, if it was Roma playing!

Hehehe

4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom

Some of us have better things to do than supervise useless boyfs/hubbies into botching up DIY, thank you!!

Like going to the Tournament for a start, cheeky beggar!!

:D

Archived