Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

I love Preston

As i was walking to the ground some guy walking past said long way to come to lose, really wish i had seen him afterwards to laugh in his face.

What an awesome day, cant wait for next sat already

You seem to attract friendly blokes at games Hols...you need to be thinking about changing the perfume.

Still, at least he didn't tell you that you weren't a proper fan! :D

I agree, absoultely brilliant day, perfect score. Atmosphere from us was basically, the best ive seen from us, and from any one else, non stop for 90 minutes. Absolutely brilliant

Any one heard the rumour mandaric is laying on 26 free coaches for barnsely?

Think i'd have to go if this is the case. I'm tempted to go without the free coaches so if there was a free coach no doubt about it!

Still think we're going down? :rolleyes::whistle:

Nope, although it is playing on my mind...What if? (we lose at Barnsley)

But yep, i'll be the first to admit and eat my words...but just remember it wasn't just me who said we were going down, and although I started a thread about it I didn't actually put any money on us going down - Many people did!

Stop it...that's the most positive post Matt has made in the last four weeks.

Just for the love of God don't ask him what he thinks of the players... :whistle:

;)

I am positive after today result, and after todays result, I have a sense of feeling of happiness through Leicester, I have abit of passion back, and I feel proud to be Leicester fan (I'm not proud of the posisition we're in but i'm proud that we have got out of the shit - almost)

And by the sounds of it the players actually turned it on this afternoon :o

It doesn't excuse them for how shit they have played the rest of the season though!

Archived