Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

I love Preston

SUE-BLOODY-PERB!

That was worth the drive North and then some - As I said after the last match...this was always going to happen. Easy parking, stupidly friendly people and a museum. Love it.

Aside from some grumpy old twat badgering Kisnorbo "Tell him to play King!" while they were warming up, and the miserable sods behind me that bitched about me standing up during the first half, that was a solid performance on the pitch and in the stands.

McAuley was nothing short of IMMENSE up until he went off. Immense.

Newton ran over and gave his shirt to a kid while the entire squad and staff came over to celebrate with us.

I live for days like these :D

Were the City fans stood for the whole game?

Sounds like a great day, i hope we still take loads to Barnsley next week...

Back half were standing, front half sat down.

As the game ticked on more people started to rise up again ~ especially when Preston pushed. After we scored it became a standing free-for-all again. :scarf::banana::scarf:

It was a seriously great day out :cool:

You love Preston?

We bloody don't!

Did the double over us and subsequently lost to Luton, Southend, Leeds, Hull, QPR and now you lot!

Still, results could scarcely have gone better today.

5 points clear with 6 to play for and we play eachother next week.

A contrived draw might be on the cards methinks :whistle:

You love Preston?

We bloody don't!

Did the double over us and subsequently lost to Luton, Southend, Leeds, Hull, QPR and now you lot!

Good luck for next week, you will need it :whistle::rolleyes::thumbup:

You love Preston?

We bloody don't!

I can't see a contrived draw happening tbh, as if by luck leeds and hull win both they're games, we both draw this say 0-0 and then both go on to lose to nil on the final day, you'll go down.

Move over Fulham, move over Ipswich, THAT was the best away day this season. Scrap that, the best day this season! Was immense, atmosphere was outstanding throughout (I have a 30 minute sound clip on my phone lol) standing the way through, even the bus ride was enjoyable. Unbelievable. Nils is god. :worship::P

I agree, absoultely brilliant day, perfect score. Atmosphere from us was basically, the best ive seen from us, and from any one else, non stop for 90 minutes. Absolutely brilliant

Any one heard the rumour mandaric is laying on 26 free coaches for barnsely?

Sounds like someone we know :whistle:

You reckon? ;)

Imagine how he must have felt at the end when we won and King didn't play...I'd imagine he would have been spitting nails that he had to now congratulate Worthington despite posting threads slagging him off over the last fortnight :whistle:

What do you think Thracian? :P

I agree, absoultely brilliant day, perfect score. Atmosphere from us was basically, the best ive seen from us, and from any one else, non stop for 90 minutes. Absolutely brilliant

Any one heard the rumour mandaric is laying on 26 free coaches for barnsely?

that would be crayzeeee but It's unlikely.

I'm sure loads of people will go anyway

Archived