Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Anyone heard....AJ has left the club!

AJ has left the club today. Has said his goodbyes at the training ground today. Not sure where he is going, and equally don't care either. Maybe Wortho is having an early clearout. Hiopefully another dozen to follow??

Link??

does not make sense to get rid before the season ends as we have to pay him regardless! But hey ho a positive sign if true

You either pay up the rest of his contract in one go, or you continue to pay him as outlined in his contract until his contract expires.

Either way, you pay him a certain amount whether you pay it all now or pay it over the next two months.

This story seems to link in with the story that emerged the other day about him being one game away from triggering a contract extension offer. Apparently this doesn't appeal to MM or the management, so he wouldn't get any more games - thus avoiding the need to keep the bastard any longer.

Hope it's true. :thumbup:

You either pay up the rest of his contract in one go, or you continue to pay him as outlined in his contract until his contract expires.

Either way, you pay him a certain amount whether you pay it all now or pay it over the next two months.

This story seems to link in with the story that emerged the other day about him being one game away from triggering a contract extension offer. Apparently this doesn't appeal to MM or the management, so he wouldn't get any more games - thus avoiding the need to keep the bastard any longer.

Hope it's true. :thumbup:

Didn't know that - but would sound right. I know that has happened to another sportsman near the ned of his career, and must be a common practice in the agents talk.

Didn't know that - but would sound right. I know that has happened to another sportsman near the ned of his career, and must be a common practice in the agents talk.

The story I was referring to is unconfirmed, but it does tally with what was said when he first joined the club, so I'm inclined to believe it's at least partially truthful.

It was stated that Johnson joined on an initial one year deal, with an option of a second year. Obviously, him reaching a certain milestone (number of games played) could be the trigger for that second year - that makes perfect sense.

It's not uncommon to have such options/clauses in contracts. Chopra's deal at Cardiff included a clause whereby new contract talks were initiated if/when he banged in twenty goals in his first season. He duly hit the 20 goals and new contract talks were promised. :thumbup:

Guest seanfox778

i heard this a few days ago, training ground bust up just thought it was bollox.

but hey what a result AJ has left.

Archived