Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Anyone heard....AJ has left the club!

"in talks with his agent about termination of the contract" (OS) sounds like he might be getting paid up - what a waste of cash- good riddance Kelly you and Levien presided over the least inspiring influx of "players" I can recall in all my time following the club

"in talks with his agent about termination of the contract" (OS) sounds like he might be getting paid up - what a waste of cash- good riddance Kelly you and Levien presided over the least inspiring influx of "players" I can recall in all my time following the club

Of course he'd be paid up.

You either pay off the rest of his contract now - i.e. pay him off...

Or you keep him on the books and continue to pay him his wages as outlined in the contract until the contract expires in June.

One way or another, he'll be collecting a packet from us - now, or in instalments. :whistle:

The club should offer him a weeks wages (to be paid back to the club as a gesture by him as a reflection of his total lack of commitment in all but one game that I can remember) and a large vat of "soulglow" for him to dunk his swollen head into.

The club should offer him a weeks wages (to be paid back to the club as a gesture by him as a reflection of his total lack of commitment in all but one game that I can remember) and a large vat of "soulglow" for him to dunk his swollen head into.

lol at Soulglow! Does someone follow him around with rose petals? :unsure:

Archived