Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Anyone heard....AJ has left the club!

I thought Tiatto and Johnson had both been told where to go, something about the Norwich game.

Yep thats what i read they both didnt stay around to watch the game which is a team rule so they got a bit of a spanking :rolleyes:

Yep thats what i read they both didnt stay around to watch the game which is a team rule so they got a bit of a spanking :rolleyes:

Yeah i read Wotho had a bust up with AJ and Danny over them not staying with the team to watch. Ones def off, lets hope its true about AJ too.

You can see how our club threw money away when you consider what he must have cost in wages for the handful of acceptable performances he gave. He's down as playing over 22 games for us and scoring one goal. One of the most forgettable footballers to ever pull on a City shirt.

OOoo thats a can of worms ... there have been lots of forgetable signings ... just cant seem to remember any right now .. i'll get me coat! :rolleyes:

I heard a rumour he was going to stay in Leicester the nob, retire from football and start a new business, a chain of salon/brothels called 'Slinky's', where all the workers have long shiny hair and moles oin their faces, just like Johnson, who I think, is a ****

Yeah, I heard it's in partnership with James Scowcroft. :ph34r:

Frankly plenty of people we're glad to hear that we'd signed a player who wasnt a defender or a denizen of League Two, it was more hope than anything and you can understand why... our preseason signings had been totally uninspiring (as had our preseason in general) and suddenly we got a midfielder from a relegated prem club, hence the reaction from many of FT.

AJ Stats for 2005/6.........

Games Started 8

Sub 0

Goals 0

Shots 1

Shots on goal 0

Assists 0

Fouls committed 9

Yellow cards 1

Red Cards 1

Started 8 games, sent off in one. Never scored, never assisted.............why would anyone have been excited to see him come to Leicester. I well remember Garreth Williams reaction which was hardly ecstatic, he remembered him too well from their Forest days.

Started 8 games, sent off in one. Never scored, never assisted.............why would anyone have been excited to see him come to Leicester. I well remember Garreth Williams reaction which was hardly ecstatic, he remembered him too well from their Forest days.

But the key thing for many was that he was from a prem club (albeit a relegated one) and for many that was good enougth, it wasnt an informed reaction by many and some said they'd heard good things... to be honest if people had looked further they'd have seen what a potential disaster he was, but it was a classic RK signing, indeed i get the sense that he was very much a central figure in RK's plans, pathetic really :rolleyes:

Still no confirmed news?!

No... they probably agreed not to say anything, yet. :whistle:

The best way to find out is to go down to the training ground and spy on the players.

Alternatively, give Jon Barber the balls to ask such a question of the manager or owner. :whistle:

No... they probably agreed not to say anything, yet. :whistle:

The best way to find out is to go down to the training ground and spy on the players.

Alternatively, give Jon Barber the balls to ask such a question of the manager or owner. :whistle:

The day that Barber or even the Merc start actually telling us something that is beyond brown nosing or in Barbers case patronising is the day that Acrington Stanley win the Champions League.

Yeah were the proof that he has defo left the club if he has gone they would have put it on the OS by now. :dunno:

He took all of his belongings and said good bye to everyone. ermmmmmmmm to me that means he won't be back. The club may for whatever decision decide not to announce it until end of season. So he's took his hair gel, dryer, and straightners...........so he is no longer our problem

Don`t see the big deal here, AJ`s out of contract end of ! Yeates not part of plans also end of !

Big deal is that he was released two games out of end of season, even though he wouldn't have been played. Meaning he was not only inept at passing the ball but also a disruptive influence.

Don`t see the big deal here, AJ`s out of contract end of ! Yeates not part of plans also end of !

Agreed.

Just a shame there was no special celebration organised at the Town Hall, schools closed for the day, naked females parachuting from the sky handing out free money...that kind of thing.

Agreed.

Just a shame there was no special celebration organised at the Town Hall, schools closed for the day, naked females parachuting from the sky handing out free money...that kind of thing.

I'm not female... and I'm not parachuting... but I'm certainly naked.

Good enough? :dunno:

Archived