Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Anyone heard....AJ has left the club!

If its true its fantastic news. We dont need that nob at this club for any longer.

I agree but whether he has already gone or we will keep him for 2 more games is irrelevant as he wont be here next season either way. It`ll be intersting to see if he has been punted out early as maybe thats a sign that Worho could be the next manager as surely any decisions on the playing staff should be done by the new boss??

I agree but whether he has already gone or we will keep him for 2 more games is irrelevant as he wont be here next season either way. It`ll be intersting to see if he has been punted out early as maybe thats a sign that Worho could be the next manager as surely any decisions on the playing staff should be done by the new boss??

It'd take a special kind of manager to want a willy puller like Johnson in the squad. :whistle:

AJ has left the club today. Has said his goodbyes at the training ground today. Not sure where he is going, and equally don't care either. Maybe Wortho is having an early clearout. Hiopefully another dozen to follow??

He'll be missed more for his wit than his football.

Alan Birchenall won't know what to do with himslef now lol

Another great Kelly signing sussed out within a matter of days, and do you remember all those Foxestalk users messing themselves when he signed??? A great capture from the Baggies I believe :laugh:

...do you remember all those Foxestalk users messing themselves when he signed??? A great capture from the Baggies I believe :laugh:

Frankly plenty of people we're glad to hear that we'd signed a player who wasnt a defender or a denizen of League Two, it was more hope than anything and you can understand why... our preseason signings had been totally uninspiring (as had our preseason in general) and suddenly we got a midfielder from a relegated prem club, hence the reaction from many of FT.

Frankly plenty of people we're glad to hear that we'd signed a player who wasnt a defender or a denizen of League Two, it was more hope than anything and you can understand why... our preseason signings had been totally uninspiring (as had our preseason in general) and suddenly we got a midfielder from a relegated prem club, hence the reaction from many of FT.

F'ckn brilliant and absolute classic.

:worship:lol :laugh:

Alan Birchenall won't know what to do with himslef now lol

Another great Kelly signing sussed out within a matter of days, and do you remember all those Foxestalk users messing themselves when he signed??? A great capture from the Baggies I believe :laugh:

You can see how our club threw money away when you consider what he must have cost in wages for the handful of acceptable performances he gave. He's down as playing over 22 games for us and scoring one goal. One of the most forgettable footballers to ever pull on a City shirt.

Or MM decision if he has looked at the wage bill ??

I heard a rumour he was going to stay in Leicester the nob, retire from football and start a new business, a chain of salon/brothels called 'Slinky's', where all the workers have long shiny hair and moles oin their faces, just like Johnson, who I think, is a ****

I would like to say that I totally agree.

Talbographics never got anything from their sponsorship. Did anyone know Kelly and Stowell were sponsored by a gardening firm. Can anyone imagine Kelly modelling for an ad with a gnome.

Talbographics never got anything from their sponsorship. Did anyone know Kelly and Stowell were sponsored by a gardening firm. Can anyone imagine Kelly modelling for an ad with a gnome.

he had the managerial talent of a garden gnome, in fact that's a bit harsh on the gnome, I'd compare Rob Kelly's managerial credentials to the white fluff you get on dog shit from the 80s

Archived