Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

P45

Out

Douglas.

Henderson.

McCarthy.

Maybury.

Johnson.*

Tiatto.*

Hammond.

De Vries.

Kenton**

Nissa**

Jarret.(Preston N.E)

Horse.(Sheffield Utd.)

*Moot points now.

**One of these two to go, the other to be retained as cover, despite his heroics last week Nissa is still a “squad†player for me.

Unsure

Cadamarti.

Fryatt.

Hughes.

Newton.(West Ham)

meaning, we lose...

2 :Goalkeepers.

3 :Defenders.

3(4) :Midffeilders.

2(4) :Stikers.

leaving us with...

Goalkeepers: Logan.*

Defenders: McAuley, Kisnorbo, Stearman, Mattock and Kenton/Nissa.

Midfielders: Weso, Porter and possibly Newton and Hughes.

Strikers: Hume and probably Fryatt.

*Wouldnt want him as first choice, but he's worth retaining even if we loan him out to a decent outfit in the lower leagues for a season.

...gives you an idea of how poor we are as a team, especially in midfield (!) and how much work we’re going to need to do in the summer.

Out

Douglas.

Henderson.

McCarthy.

Maybury.

Johnson.*

Tiatto.*

Hammond.

De Vries.

Kenton**

Nissa**

Jarret.(Preston N.E)

Horse.(Sheffield Utd.)

*Moot points now.

**One of these two to go, the other to be retained as cover, despite his heroics last week Nissa is still a “squad†player for me.

Unsure

Cadamarti.

Fryatt.

Hughes.

Newton.(West Ham)

meaning, we lose...

2 :Goalkeepers.

3 :Defenders.

3(4) :Midffeilders.

2(4) :Stikers.

leaving us with...

Goalkeepers: Logan.*

Defenders: McAuley, Kisnorbo, Stearman, Mattock and Kenton/Nissa.

Midfielders: Weso, Porter and possibly Newton and Hughes.

Strikers: Hume and probably Fryatt.

*Wouldnt want him as first choice, but he's worth retaining even if we loan him out to a decent outfit in the lower leagues for a season.

...gives you an idea of how poor we are as a team, especially in midfield (!) and how much work we’re going to need to do in the summer.

Keep Nissa and McCarthy maybe

Keep Nissa and McCarthy maybe

Dont see much point in keeping McCarthy, but one of Nissa and Kenton should be retained, on balance Nissa might be the better choice, but to be honest I'm not sure :dunno:

Surly its an easier question of who would you keep rather than get rid of!

IN-Henderson,Logan?,Kisnorbo,McAuley,McCharty,Mattock,Weslowski,Porter,Fryatt,Hume...Rest all out(i think!) :unsure::banana:

P.S..Well done city players for atlast showing some backbone and getting us owt of the shit that they put us in! :appl:

Definatly Out:

Douglas

Maybury

Mark De Vries (if he's still here)

Andy Johnson

Danny Tiatto

Elvis Hammond

Jason Jarrett

Maybe out:

Geoff Horsefield

Paddy McCarthy

Stephen Hughes

Paul Henderson

Shaun Newton

Maybe keep:

Darren Kenton (cover but only just)

Conrad Logan (number 2)

Danny Cad (squad)

Definatly keep:

Ian Hume (squad)

Matty Fryatt (squad)

Gareth McAuley (team/squad)

Paddy Kisnorbo (team)

Skills (team)

Richard Stearman (team/squad)

Weso (team)

Most of those that i'd definatly keep would be back up players and not first choice. Would keep the youngsters (Mattock, Porter etc) to give them a chance to develop, not any reason to get rid. Logan should stay as number 2 and Henderson can only stay if he's happy to be third choice and pushing Logan for second. Neither are good enough to be first choice.

Definatly Out:

Douglas

Maybury

Mark De Vries (if he's still here)

Andy Johnson

Danny Tiatto

Elvis Hammond

Jason Jarrett

Maybe out:

Geoff Horsefield

Paddy McCarthy

Stephen Hughes

Paul Henderson

Shaun Newton

Maybe keep:

Darren Kenton (cover but only just)

Conrad Logan (number 2)

Danny Cad (squad)

Definatly keep:

Ian Hume (squad)

Matty Fryatt (squad)

Gareth McAuley (team/squad)

Paddy Kisnorbo (team)

Skills (team)

Richard Stearman (team/squad)

Weso (team)

Most of those that i'd definatly keep would be back up players and not first choice. Would keep the youngsters (Mattock, Porter etc) to give them a chance to develop, not any reason to get rid. Logan should stay as number 2 and Henderson can only stay if he's happy to be third choice and pushing Logan for second. Neither are good enough to be first choice.

Shaun Newton we would do well with him as a sqaud member

Surly its an easier question of who would you keep rather than get rid of!

Hardly, of all the players listed in our squad I'd be suprised to see more than 7 or 8 go, we can't get rid of players under contract unless we sell them or they agreed to a contract termination.

I repeat again, Milan Manadric is not going to spend upwards of 4 million on replaceing the entire playing squad.

Hardly, of all the players listed in our squad I'd be suprised to see more than 7 or 8 go, we can't get rid of players under contract unless we sell them or they agreed to a contract termination.

I repeat again, Milan Manadric is not going to spend upwards of 4 million on replaceing the entire playing squad.

And that includes wages.

Cadders? we would be mad not to keep him, he is improving and had a blinder today. He is a keeper.

I agree he is definitely one to keep. Was extremely unlucky not to score but for a stunning save from their keeper. :thumbup:

Yeah lets try and be realistic here people, MM's not going to get rid of almost every player we have now is he? (much as most of us would like to see that). Just because we finally have a bit of money in the kitty, doesnt mean we can spend like chelski in the transfer window.

Yeah lets try and be realistic here people, MM's not going to get rid of almost every player we have now is he? (much as most of us would like to see that). Just because we finally have a bit of money in the kitty, doesnt mean we can spend like chelski in the transfer window.

This is true, that said its been pretty explicitly stated and reported that there will be a clear out in the summer and that this could mean up to 10/11 players going... whats more I think thats likley, though i dont think we'll know one way or another till we have a permanent manager in place, as they'll be the one to decide whose off...

Archived