Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brookfox

Kisnorbo to Brum?

I don't think Kisnorbo will leave. He's had a decent season and he's first choice in a side that has a lot of ambition and next year we will hopefully be challenging higher up the league. If he did leave fro Brum then I'd be surprised.

I wouldn't really to be honest.

I doubt he'd pass the chance to play for a Premiership side :dunno:

I wouldn't blame Kisnorbo if he left us for Birmingham. The amount of stick he got during his first season here will always stick in his mind, I'm sure, no matter how much he's won supporters over now. If he was offered the opportunity to play Premiership football, on Premiership wages then I don't think he'd hesitate because all he's got here at the moment is talk of promotion and that doesn't guarantee anything.

while i think he could play in the premiership i feel we could replace him, but we would need players like him if we were to play in the prem ourselves so i hope he doesn't go. however 1.5 mill would help take the pain away!

Losing Kisnorbo would be a disaster for us... if he was to go I would be hoping for around 2.5m as that would generate a lot more for us to spend on new faces at the club... maybe even a few Premiership quality players to mount the promotion push! :D

Archived