Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brookfox

Kisnorbo to Brum?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=38245

Just won't go away will it! At £1.5m at least we're getting nearer to a realistic fee.

(feel free to move to another thread if need be...)

y should we sell him :dunno: we don't need the money i hate those blue nose B*st*rds he's about the only defender i want in our first team next season (stearman mattock johanson back up)

Kisnorbo's been excellent in many ways and a good coach might improve him. But he can't seem to pass and Leicester have had stacks of better centre-halves in their time - Ian King, John Sjoberg, Tony Knapp spring to mind - so there's plenty of improvement to look out for.

Take £2m plus a bit more for appearances, offer Nils another year's contract so he can cover centre-back and full-back, and look out for someone special.

I dont like Brum so I'd hate him to go there. But the fee is allright. I wouldnt mind if he left for 1.5 or 2 million. But just not to Birmingham. He's replaceable so I wont lose sleep over Kisnorbo leaving.

His team mates realise how good he is and thats why he was named there player of the season. £1.5m or £2m isnt anywhere near enough for a club that has money and wants to improve there squad. We shouldnt be looking at selling our best players.

hes one of the best CB about we must keep him.

people say stuff about not having any links with the players no wonder we have no links with them they play good all season and still you want to get rid of them

His team mates realise how good he is and thats why he was named there player of the season. £1.5m or £2m isnt anywhere near enough for a club that has money and wants to improve there squad. We shouldnt be looking at selling our best players.

We'd miss his goals, his determined spirit and his consistency but being appreciated doesn't mean he can pass.

I'm not desperate to see him go but the trick with selling footballers is to get premium price and have someone, preferably cheaper but better, as a replacement.

It won't be easy but it is the basis for selling anyone.

£1.5/£2 million is about right in my opinion, we'd still have McAuley and Macathey (he's not THAT bad) and we keep being told that Stearman will be a brilliant CB one day.

having said that i don't think Kisnorbo would improve birmingham's team so i can't see it coming off.

We'd miss his goals, his determined spirit and his consistency but being appreciated doesn't mean he can pass.

I'm not desperate to see him go but the trick with selling footballers is to get premium price and have someone, preferably cheaper but better, as a replacement.

It won't be easy but it is the basis for selling anyone.

i dont think we would be able to get someone better than him for under 1.5 mil.

Well McAuley is better than him and he cost nothing.

I like McAuley but hes not better than Kisnorbo.

I think unless we get an offer above his value we cant refuse (i.e. 3 mil plus, and i cant see that happening!!) then we shouldnt sell him.

We don't need the money any more, and a club that wants to get back into the Prem a.s.a.p. (Milan says next three years) doesnt sell its best players, especially when they are already now established at the club.

He'll be going. The rumour has been around for a fair bit of time now and with us able to spend in the summer, I don't think Milan would be too fussed if he got a fair fee for Paddy K. As much as I'd like to see him stay, I think he's off. The lure of the Premiership is too strong methinks.

i'm not surprised a team with prem calibre is interested in a solid commanding centre back, but maybe he is commited and wants to lead city, leicester that is, up to the prem, and not go there under transfer circumstances

i'm not surprised a team with prem calibre is interested in a solid commanding centre back, but maybe he is commited and wants to lead city, leicester that is, up to the prem, and not go there under transfer circumstances

Lets hope thats the case, it'd be a shame to see Kisnorbo go.

personally I rate McAuley higher than Kisnorbo, but I certainly want both at the club next season and don't see why we should be forced to sell. I agree 1.5-2m is a lot of money at our level but if Sheff wed can get £2.5m for that Bogherra fella, and Brum have already overspent on players such as Mcsheffery (4.5m) and vine (3m) we shouldn't just throw our players away cheaply.

I think we will see one experienced cb coming in the summer, I know Stefanovic has been mentioned. But I'd certainly prefer McAuley staying out of he and Kisnorbo, its no coincidence that McAuley missed the defeats to Brum, stoke, QPR and Plymouth now hes back we've won the last 2 with 2 clean sheets.

I rewrite my life beneath the moonlight,

Please hold me now till my breath runs out,

There are many things that I am not,

But there's one thing that I cant deny

A double bluff you fed me lines,

The shortest cut you're searching for,

A mesh of tones surround your eyes,

I wish I knew how it came to this

I always said you could rely on me,

Now it seems that I was wrong,

I want you to stay,

I want you to stay with me

Cos nothing works round here,

Where cranes collect the sky,

I long for the neon signs of night,

You know the way I feel,

Can you remember what we had?

Why do you think I over take?

I speak to you and you don't say no,

A camera runs just to collect,

I wish I knew how it came to this

The lies we tell are bound on film,

And you start to push your lips to mine,

Outside my room you closed your eyes,

And in the end it came to this

I always said you could rely on me,

Now it seems that I was wrong,

I want you to stay,

I want you to stay with me

Where cranes collect the sky,

I think of your face at night,

Cos nothing works round here

You know the way I feel

As time gets more compressed,

You're always my reminder,

A lifetime disappears,

As time gets more compressed,

You're always my reminder,

You're always my reminder

You know the way I feel,

You know the way I feel

I don't think Kisnorbo will leave. He's had a decent season and he's first choice in a side that has a lot of ambition and next year we will hopefully be challenging higher up the league. If he did leave fro Brum then I'd be surprised.

personally I rate McAuley higher than Kisnorbo, but I certainly want both at the club next season and don't see why we should be forced to sell. I agree 1.5-2m is a lot of money at our level but if Sheff wed can get £2.5m for that Bogherra fella, and Brum have already overspent on players such as Mcsheffery (4.5m) and vine (3m) we shouldn't just throw our players away cheaply.

I think we will see one experienced cb coming in the summer, I know Stefanovic has been mentioned. But I'd certainly prefer McAuley staying out of he and Kisnorbo, its no coincidence that McAuley missed the defeats to Brum, stoke, QPR and Plymouth now hes back we've won the last 2 with 2 clean sheets.

To be fair, Madjid Bougherra is focking quality. He's awsome and is easily worth 2.5 million quid. Whether Kisnorbo is as good as him or better is debateable, but if he goes he shouldnt leave for less than 2 million I believe. Especially if its to Brum. They do over-spend on players.

Archived