Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

The official 'Barber left his mic on' thread

I heard it but wasn't really paying that much attention.

Was going on something about 'sort it out, I'm down on the pitch with the players', having a bit of a strop generally. Thought I might have heard him swear but wasn't sure, i just assumed it was online commentary only which finally got working in the second half

Was going on something about 'sort it out, I'm down on the pitch with the players', having a bit of a strop generally.

Yeah that was about it, he was cutting sick! He's like "well damn well get the phone feed, cos the players are walking off! Ah well, forget it. We go off at 3. Huh? He'll resign? Join the club!!"

That last bit was a pisser lol

He did me a massive favour a couple of years ago. He's actually a nice guy. Leave him alone.

Doesn't mean he's any good at his job. And for those of us who rely on commentary 'cos we can't get to games, it's infuriating when Barber would rather talk about the weather and have a laugh with his co-commentator instead of concentrating on what he's paid to do.

Doesn't mean he's any good at his job. And for those of us who rely on commentary 'cos we can't get to games, it's infuriating when Barber would rather talk about the weather and have a laugh with his co-commentator instead of concentrating on what he's paid to do.

Well Anish, as you can imagine, talking about the weather has been a damn sight more interesting than commentating on the footy this season.

I'm not sticking up for the bloke's commentory, I go to every game so don't listen to him, I just know he's an ok bloke.

Well Anish, as you can imagine, talking about the weather has been a damn sight more interesting than commentating on the footy this season.

I'm not sticking up for the bloke's commentory, I go to every game so don't listen to him, I just know he's an ok bloke.

Yeah, especially when he's arse licking Tim Davies instead of looking after his studio guests on the moan in :@

Yeah, especially when he's arse licking Tim Davies instead of looking after his studio guests on the moan in :@

I wouldn't know. I never listen. I'm always at the match and then in the pub afterwards.

I'd have thought Tim Davies was a source of info?

:yawn: To make it worse Barbers been on everyday this week when I've been driving home. Is he taking over the bloody station!!!! I won't be listening again. If you thought he knew feck all about football wait til he talks politics or cricket

Bring Back Neville F, all is forgiven!

Archived