Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The spirit of Jock Wallace

I just bumped into Nissa in a London McDonalds "restaurant" (he was downing 3 breakfasts at one sitting) and he told me he is down here to sign for Chelsea on a 7 year deal.

Martin George has sold Weetabix and made a fortune....watch this space. :thumbup:

Johan Cruyff is coming in as Director of Football, Milan has managed to convince him to work alongside Louis van Gaal. JC is still gutted at missing out during Jock Wallace's tenure.

Gary Lineker got a horse tip from Willie Thorne and ploughed all his wealth on a 33/1 shot that romped home. Ol Jug ears is now worth £500m and wants to buy Leicester and give his targetted manager and former boss, terry Venables, a £100m transfer kitty. Rumours are that Elvis Hammond and Louis Doods will also be offered 7 year contracts.

MON is in a rage at Villa over their new kit.

He prefers the Highfields than Hansworth

And will resign next week if Villa don't change their kit to all BLUE, and sign Hammond.

If that doesn't happen he has said he will off to the Foxes where he can work with the best striker in the country.....ELvis.

MON is in a rage at Villa over their new kit.

He prefers the Highfields than Hansworth

And will resign next week if Villa don't change their kit to all BLUE, and sign Hammond.

If that doesn't happen he has said he will off to the Foxes where he can work with the best striker in the country.....ELvis.

:mellow:

Trainee is about right :rolleyes:

Maybury is so much better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard that Sunderland are after him and that our board are deciding on whether or not to accept the offer.

Apparently Ultra was right - Milan is bad for the club...I believe his plans for the club include getting shot of the training ground to redevelopers and selling the entire squad to slave traders in Chipping Norton.

So, not all bad then.

I've heard that Sunderland are after him and that our board are deciding on whether or not to accept the offer.

That was ages ago surely Tony will have told his best mate Keano what he is like??

Archived