Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The spirit of Jock Wallace

I saw the ghost of Jock Wallace mumbling away in the West Stand during the game.

What's the betting that he was here for an interview - I bet he is named our new manager on Monday. :thumbup:

Oh, and while we are at it - Kelly's contract...what exactly did "rolling" mean?

:rolleyes:

I saw the ghost of Jock Wallace mumbling away in the West Stand during the game.

What's the betting that he was here for an interview - I bet he is named our new manager on Monday. :thumbup:

Oh, and while we are at it - Kelly's contract...what exactly did "rolling" mean?

I think i saw that aswell.

Come to think of it do you think Kop should be moved ?

Well to be Franc........

...and which section do you think makes the most noise?

...and Elvis Hammond? There's nothing else to that question, just 'Elvis Hammond?' with a Gallic shrug and a half sneer.

...and who do you think we should sign in the summer?

...and which players should we retain?

...and what ever happened to the Foxes Trust?

Well I'm new here, but whats everybodys thoughts on Louis van Gaal for manager?

As long as he brings in Sam Allardyce as number two then I'm all ears.

There will be NO new manager............its official "OS" :S

I hope we dont end up with Mr no top lip Glenn Roeder. :frusty:

You missed the heavy irony in this thread didn't you...

I think we should play Kisnorbo in midfield next season.

The new strip is bright orange, my mate works at the club and he's got three shirts but he's not allowed to show anyone.

And my mate's mate, who works as a steward, has been told he's being laid off because they are closing all the stands apart from the West Stand next season and his wages from that pay for his whole family and everything. It's shocking.

And why did my thread get closed?

And why was my post deleted?

And does anyone else think that the Moderators do an excellent job/should chill/need to remove their stormtrooper boots?

We need to get rid of those oldie favourites and play lots of talented kids like Logan and Porter and Gradel and Porter and King and Porter.

Who's moving to N Block next season :dunno: Oh to, oh to be, oh to be an Ultra :chant::scarf:

cgo0055l.jpg

...and it's true that we are still paying MDV £20,000 per week towards his wages of £78,000 per week. I know this because I was told by my brother who looked it up on Football Manager 2007

Carlos Tevez was seen today leaving the Walkers with his agent but my Dad who is the car park attendant. He is going to be presented to the press next Thursday.

Does anyone know what song we should sing next week? Can we make it a simple one because I always forget the words...maybe if we all whistled the theme to the Bridge over the River Kwai?

Archived