Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

one hates to say i told you so...

hang on a min, if logan needs to go so does hendo.

You really surprise me, you obviously got dropped from the academy so how do you qualify to slate logan when he is the one who has made it through the ranks and is now in the 1st team.

Its nothing like that at all! My point wasnt that im a good keeper so i should know at all, no no no, my point was i know whats right and wrong, that has no correlation to how flaming good i am. My point was ive been taught the goalkeeping business. And if you must know, yes, i was dropped from the academy, for, and i qoute " your shot stopping is second to none, but your distribution isnt goos enough " I have since improved on that aspect of my game and am hoping to be spotted in the near future. Just thought you might want to know as you seem so interested. :thumbup:

And tezez, come on mate, that was a good finish by you to be fair! like how you dont mention the rest of my game :whistle:

And as for the person who said sour grapes... get your facts right before you make remarks like that please mate, i'm 15, i'm struggling to think of a leicester first team keeper aged 15 in our past :whistle:

Its nothing like that at all! My point wasnt that im a good keeper so i should know at all, no no no, my point was i know whats right and wrong, that has no correlation to how flaming good i am. My point was ive been taught the goalkeeping business. And if you must know, yes, i was dropped from the academy, for, and i qoute " your shot stopping is second to none, but your distribution isnt goos enough " I have since improved on that aspect of my game and am hoping to be spotted in the near future. Just thought you might want to know as you seem so interested. :thumbup:

And tezez, come on mate, that was a good finish by you to be fair! like how you dont mention the rest of my game :whistle:

And as for the person who said sour grapes... get your facts right before you make remarks like that please mate, i'm 15, i'm struggling to think of a leicester first team keeper aged 15 in our past :whistle:

Personally mate, i really cant remember what happened as i was dozing off asleep on my post becuase your team didnt have a shot on goal.

Since when does a 15 year know whats right or wrong.You're still a kid!!I suggest u keep ur head down mate and play ur little games down the park, leave this game to the big lads!

I would like to know what ur issues are with logan??he is most likely the most dedicated member of the squad

Since when does a 15 year know whats right or wrong.You're still a kid!!I suggest u keep ur head down mate and play ur little games down the park, leave this game to the big lads!

I would like to know what ur issues are with logan??he is most likely the most dedicated member of the squad

Logan can catch a ball, NSF is green with envy :thumbup:

I agree with that pal. Me ode, you're reputation is not going to be good if you are "rating" yourself highly. Give your opinion about a specific player and move on. Nothing of this dilly-dally will do. :whistle:

I agree with that pal. Me ode, you're reputation is not going to be good if you are "rating" yourself highly. Give your opinion about a specific player and move on. Nothing of this dilly-dally will do. :whistle:

for the millionth time im not rating my self highly, mate, i expect that least off you.

And half the people who have posted on this topic are 15 matey so erm, nice 1. and beleive it or not, us 15 year olds aren't total flaming idiots, you were 15 once. And tbh i dont care too much about my 'reputation' with people i dont know! And whether I'm 15 or not, ive had more training as a keeper ( i assume ). ( WHICH FOR THE 11000000000 time is not rating myself ) jeez, i may be 15 but some of you 'big lads' are immature :dunno:

for the millionth time im not rating my self highly, mate, i expect that least off you.

And half the people who have posted on this topic are 15 matey so erm, nice 1. and beleive it or not, us 15 year olds aren't total flaming idiots, you were 15 once. And tbh i dont care too much about my 'reputation' with people i dont know! And whether I'm 15 or not, ive had more training as a keeper ( i assume ). ( WHICH FOR THE 11000000000 time is not rating myself ) jeez, i may be 15 but some of you 'big lads' are immature :dunno:

ok mate.U have ur opinion i have mine.I am not talking about all the other people on here, i am talking about u.U have so much malice in ur posts i just wondered what logan had done to u.every opportunity u get u slate him.i suspect maybe ur a hendo fan???

ok mate.U have ur opinion i have mine.I am not talking about all the other people on here, i am talking about u.U have so much malice in ur posts i just wondered what logan had done to u.every opportunity u get u slate him.i suspect maybe ur a hendo fan???

i respect your opinion, and yes, i am a hendo fan, im just frustrated at worthos choice to put who i think a bad keeper inbetween the sticks when youve got a good keeper in hendo, thats all. Im sure conrads a good bloke, it just frustrates me because it seems clear to me that hes awful and henderson is good, thats just my opinion i guess.

So how old are you ? :unsure::P

i respect your opinion, and yes, i am a hendo fan, im just frustrated at worthos choice to put who i think a bad keeper inbetween the sticks when youve got a good keeper in hendo, thats all. Im sure conrads a good bloke, it just frustrates me because it seems clear to me that hes awful and henderson is good, thats just my opinion i guess.

Yes hendo is an alright keeper but he is not good enough for this division.He has almost past his peak, whereas logan has years in front of him.I know logan has made a few mistakes, i am not arguing with that, but u seem to be forgetting all the great saves he has made.

Yes, that is just ur opinion and i bet u are kicking urself that ur opinion = NOTHING

Yes hendo is an alright keeper but he is not good enough for this division.He has almost past his peak, whereas logan has years in front of him.I know logan has made a few mistakes, i am not arguing with that, but u seem to be forgetting all the great saves he has made.

Yes, that is just ur opinion and i bet u are kicking urself that ur opinion = NOTHING

no need for that :unsure:

I got to agree on that first and second points. Everyone is allowed mistakes, and i take back half of what i said about Conrad Logan

how do u know kelly wasn't going to play him anyway???

Time to move on, and can you stop using text speak, follow the guidelines or have your post deleted, persistent use could lead to suspension.

Archived