Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

one hates to say i told you so...

north-stand-fox you are absolutely right logan is a pathetic excuse for a goalkeeper, his communincation with kisnorbo and co. is abosulety shocking, he needs to lose some weight to become more agile, needs to kick moe accurately, and is not as gooder shot-stopper as henderson overall i wud have henderson in my team any day

north-stand-fox you are absolutely right logan is a pathetic excuse for a goalkeeper, his communincation with kisnorbo and co. is abosulety shocking, he needs to lose some weight to become more agile, needs to kick moe accurately, and is not as gooder shot-stopper as henderson overall i wud have henderson in my team any day

Gooder is in fact one of my favourite words.

I don't feel particularly confident with either of them in goal to be honest. Wolves was an absolute shambles but to blame it all on Logan is ridiculous. The whole team were pathetic. Weso and Hughes got overrun in midfield and the defence couldn't cope with the movement of Keogh, Kightly and McIndoe in particular.

Either way, having one in for a few games then the other back in for no discernible reason isn't helping anyone. We need a definite #1 all of next season in my opinion.

I don't feel particularly confident with either of them in goal to be honest. Wolves was an absolute shambles but to blame it all on Logan is ridiculous. The whole team were pathetic. Weso and Hughes got overrun in midfield and the defence couldn't cope with the movement of Keogh, Kightly and McIndoe in particular.

Either way, having one in for a few games then the other back in for no discernible reason isn't helping anyone. We need a definite #1 all of next season in my opinion.

On the nail, especially about chopping and changing them.

On the nail, especially about chopping and changing them.

to those of you who have said im talking complete and utter b****ks and things along that line of thinking; I am a goalkeeper myself, i have played for leicester, and i get trainied by leicester trainers still. All i'm saying is i know my stuff on goalkeeping, say what you like to me about anything else but i know a good keeper when i see one, and a bad one for that matter too. Now i'm not saying henderson is the best keeper in the world but hes a country mile better than logan! Some may say its an opinion. But to be honest my opinion on the goalkeeping subject is more accurate because ive been told the trade, and performed it aswell. I know more than anybody else its not an easy job, being a keeper, and by heck ive made my mistakes aswell! but for me, Logan is too consistant in bad perfromances. And henderson on the other hand is a good keeper, foot movement ( which somebody already mentioned about logans feet, and is 100% correct, its everything they bang on to me at training ) agility and alltogether goalkeeping atributes are that bit better than logan. I couldnt give a monkeys whether hes young. being young wont stop that ball from going in the net one way or the other. I'm flaming young! but i'd but henderson in goal rather than myself all day long. Ive said my bit :whistle:

I just remember the time you said that Henderson was the best keeper in the Championship :laugh:

I just can't take you seriously now :P

did he say that :blink:

ok maybe he was on form then, but come on....best keeps in the championship :mellow:

to those of you who have said im talking complete and utter b****ks and things along that line of thinking; I am a goalkeeper myself, i have played for leicester, and i get trainied by leicester trainers still. All i'm saying is i know my stuff on goalkeeping, say what you like to me about anything else but i know a good keeper when i see one, and a bad one for that matter too. Now i'm not saying henderson is the best keeper in the world but hes a country mile better than logan! Some may say its an opinion. But to be honest my opinion on the goalkeeping subject is more accurate because ive been told the trade, and performed it aswell. I know more than anybody else its not an easy job, being a keeper, and by heck ive made my mistakes aswell! but for me, Logan is too consistant in bad perfromances. And henderson on the other hand is a good keeper, foot movement ( which somebody already mentioned about logans feet, and is 100% correct, its everything they bang on to me at training ) agility and alltogether goalkeeping atributes are that bit better than logan. I couldnt give a monkeys whether hes young. being young wont stop that ball from going in the net one way or the other. I'm flaming young! but i'd but henderson in goal rather than myself all day long. Ive said my bit :whistle:

Didn't you play for the academy when you where 10? That hardly constitutes leicester training does it? lol well thats what you said to me on the way to Plymouth anyway.

Didn't you play for the academy when you where 10? That hardly constitutes leicester training does it? lol well thats what you said to me on the way to Plymouth anyway.

that was when i actually played for the team- i still get the training

I hope you dont pay them for it, because if i where you i would want every penny back lol:whistle:

haha :thumbup: indeed i do, £3 aswell! but its well worth it, does me alot of good as a keeper, it has definatly made me improve. Maybe Logan should attend :P

I`d like to officially welcome Kevin Poole to Foxestalk! :thumbup:

Interesting analysis, particularly the point about the feet which Manwell mentioned and about Henderson being the more agile.

Logan definitely needs to improve these things, plus his command of the box and his distribution but I don't accept the consistency thing at all.

Having chance to see Sunday's goals again I'd only give him even partial blame for one and mention the several excellent saves he made.

Even if you rate it a poor display he's only had two or three poor games in his 20-odd which is hardly inconsistent and definitely no worse than Henderson who had started to make a habit of dropping clangers since Christmas.

They are also different people physically. Logan is bigger and seems to have the greater presence but Henderson is lighter and almost bound to be the more nimble.

Question is are either good enough and are either going to be capable of improving their weaknesses?.

My route for next season would be to sign a proven, good quality senior keeper and have Logan work tirelessly hard on his game as deputy.

Interesting analysis, particularly the point about the feet which Manwell mentioned and about Henderson being the more agile.

Logan definitely needs to improve these things, plus his command of the box and his distribution but I don't accept the consistency thing at all.

Having chance to see Sunday's goals again I'd only give him even partial blame for one and mention the several excellent saves he made.

Even if you rate it a poor display he's only had two or three poor games in his 20-odd which is hardly inconsistent and definitely no worse than Henderson who had started to make a habit of dropping clangers since Christmas.

They are also different people physically. Logan is bigger and seems to have the greater presence but Henderson is lighter and almost bound to be the more nimble.

Question is are either good enough and are either going to be capable of improving their weaknesses?.

My route for next season would be to sign a proven, good quality senior keeper and have Logan work tirelessly hard on his game as deputy.

Wasn't that idea for Rab ?? Look what happened there. Highest paid player is 3rd choice keeper. We always produce good keepers but I'm not convinced on Logan, comes off his line and doesn't deal with anything.

Wasn't that idea for Rab ?? Look what happened there. Highest paid player is 3rd choice keeper. We always produce good keepers but I'm not convinced on Logan, comes off his line and doesn't deal with anything.

Rab was signed on too long a contract but he was steady enough under Levein.

He wouldn't have been my choice - I doubt a Scottish goalkeeper would ever be my instinctive choice - but I don't recall him dropping many clangers after that opening day penalty at Sheffield United and he certainly wasn't the reason for our struggling under Levein.

I just think we could and should get better than he was.

Rab was signed on too long a contract but he was steady enough under Levein.

He wouldn't have been my choice - I doubt a Scottish goalkeeper would ever be my instinctive choice - but I don't recall him dropping many clangers after that opening day penalty at Sheffield United and he certainly wasn't the reason for our struggling under Levein.

I just think we could and should get better than he was.

Yeah agree. But think we would need to clear Rab's wages before (think he still has a year to run on contract). I understand he has no intention of going anywhere. Think 4 keepers maybe too many for us?

Walker on loan ??

haha :thumbup: indeed i do, £3 aswell! but its well worth it, does me alot of good as a keeper, it has definatly made me improve. Maybe Logan should attend :P

hang on a min, if logan needs to go so does hendo.

You really surprise me, you obviously got dropped from the academy so how do you qualify to slate logan when he is the one who has made it through the ranks and is now in the 1st team.

hang on a min, if logan needs to go so does hendo.

You really surprise me, you obviously got dropped from the academy so how do you qualify to slate logan when he is the one who has made it through the ranks and is now in the 1st team.

sounds like sour grapes.......

That's very logical, a Manager trying to secure a £200,000 a year contract picks a shit goalie to please the fans when both of them, the fans and the manager want nothing more than to avoid relegation.

Now I've read it all!

relegation was never gonna happen & not at any point did my ars*hole even think of puckering up on this matter as you know we could have lost the last 6 league games & still stayed up

Archived