Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Manager announcement imminent - according to...

Load of old tosh springs too mind, but there could be some truth in it. Like the bit where it says Paul Ince

Do you think it may be possible that Milan could be holding out to try and get Neil Warnock in the hot seat as he did at pompey?

So far Warnock has not signed a new contract for Sheffield United due to what the club are offering him.

Big Ron /Ince, Dream ticket, lol lol

im sorry, did you say DREAM ticket?

Did you see the way Big Ron messed up peterborough in the short time he was helping there? They were going well before he came along, in a play off position... ince is too strong a character to want to have someone like Big 'im not a racist, honest' Ron around...

It's funny, but I can see Keegan coming as it's something Milan would do; however, why is Milan waiting a while because Keegan's not in a job at the moment?

Smokescreen. :ph34r:

I fear Keegan isn't the man we all know and love... just look what's happened to his hair (left):

_42880033_keeg_mcclaren416.jpg

Read an article where Keegan basically says that he hates the way football has gone and doesnt miss it one bit. Think we can rule him out.

I imagine the shortlist is Ince, Coleman, Davies and Worthington. possibly with Pearce an added option after todays events. I can't really imagine Dowie being an option because he may aswell just admit guilty in his case with Simon Jordan.

If Derby don't get promoted i'd like to see Davies here. You can't argue with his record on limited funds at Preston and some money but notably less than most the other teams vying for promotion at Derby. Reading between the lines I dont believe he's happy at Derby anyway.

Pearce had a win record of only 35% at Manchester City. He can winge about the clubs finances but managers with less have done better jobs e.g. Sam Allardyce, Alan Curbishly. Man City scored only 10 goals at home all season. I see no reason to appoint him other than the fact that he comes across as a nice guy.

Chris Coleman did a commendable job at Fulham spending only around £15 million in his time their. Far less than Jean Tigana spent in a far shorter time. I feel he should never have been sacked at Fulham because the level of the squad should almost guarantee a relegation battle. But Coleman avoided this time and again ensuring the club had one of the best home records in the division (though notably they also had the worst away record). I think that Coleman is unlikely to get offered a Premiership job this summer and therefore Leicester would be an attractive proposition. In the even that Derby get promoted or that Davies feels its a too controversial move i'd plump for Coleman.

Paul Ince is one of Dennis Wise's best mates need I say more? Don't fool yourself into believing he is another Roy Keane because he isn't. He can rub people up the wrong way and I wouldnt trust him to perform to the level leicester need.

The team ruled Worthington out with the 4-1 defeat to Wolves.

As for Colin please Milan noooooooo! :blink:

im sorry, did you say DREAM ticket?

Did you see the way Big Ron messed up peterborough in the short time he was helping there? They were going well before he came along, in a play off position... ince is too strong a character to want to have someone like Big 'im not a racist, honest' Ron around...

He also said in the post immediately after the one you've quoted:

Big Ron /Ince, Dream ticket, lol lol

I Do Jest ;) ;) ;)

Jesus wept.

Archived