Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Manager announcement imminent - according to...

wizzyfox Posted on 10/5 21:35 - Fox Fanzine :D

Manager announcement imminent

My sister works at the Walkers, she questioned a close friend of MM who had been with the boss for most of the day. he gave her a short list...make of this what you want, i believe it is accurate, she was given this at 8.45pm tonight...

It's gonna be one of these guys (providing they accept!!!)

Ron Atkinson

Chris Coleman

Paul Ince

Billy Davies

Glenn Hoddle

Kevin Keegan

Stuart Pearce

Glenn Roeder

This is genuine hot news

My sister works at the Walkers, she questioned a close friend of MM who had been with the boss for most of the day. he gave her a short list...make of this what you want, i believe it is accurate, she was given this at 8.45pm tonight...

Ron Atkinson

Chris Coleman

Paul Ince

Billy Davies

Glenn Hoddle

Kevin Keegan

Stuart Pearce

Glenn Roeder

This is genuine hot news

I remember when Stuart Pearce played for Forest and he said the one club he would never play for was Leicester, so I doubt he would ever come here as manager even if he was sacked!

Out of those I would go for Billy Davies if Derby don't get promotion, which is why Milan maybe holding out til the end of the month?

I remember when Stuart Pearce played for Forest and he said the one club he would never play for was Leicester, so I doubt he would ever come here as manager even if he was sacked!

Out of those I would go for Billy Davies if Derby don't get promotion, which is why Milan maybe holding out til the end of the month?

Did he really say that? What a nob

I can't find any links cos was so long ago but i'm sure Stuart pearce was said to have applied for the Leicester Job before we got Levein in :dunno:

I can't find any links cos was so long ago but i'm sure Stuart pearce was said to have applied for the Leicester Job before we got Levein in :dunno:

I think every manager was linked with the job, even Sven got odds of 500/1 to take over the job lol

He might have said that as a player but i know that when Peter Taylor got the city job Pearce was interviewed too but was only offered a role as a coach which he turned down!

Ron Atkinson

Chris Coleman

Paul Ince

Billy Davies

Glenn Hoddle

Kevin Keegan

Stuart Pearce

Glenn Roeder

This is genuine hot news

Hilarious!!

Nice to start the weekend with some humour.

Sorry to be cynical but if Milan was about to make a Major Announcement would he really allow it to be leaked in this way??

Doubtful i think but cheers for the laugh :laugh:

Ron Atkinson

Chris Coleman

Paul Ince

Billy Davies

Glenn Hoddle

Kevin Keegan

Stuart Pearce

Glenn Roeder

This is genuine hot news

that would be my short short list........I would say one thing, we have had 8 managers in 7 years here.....i dont think we have had as many good managers to choose form before.

Get Big Ron in and get him to bring along Jim Smith as his assistant. The only problem is we would have to sell Levi, Kisnorbo and Hammond.

Well, bring him in to sell Hammond at least. :thumbup:

Ron Atkinson

Chris Coleman

Paul Ince

Billy Davies

Glenn Hoddle

Kevin Keegan

Stuart Pearce

Glenn Roeder

This is genuine hot news

:laugh: :laugh:

Thats made my day.

Archived