Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

What are you listening to now?

Not listening to any music at all right now - both my laptop with iTunes on it and my iPod got stolen on Friday when one of my roommates broke into my room while I was at school.

It sucks big time.

ouch! were u insured?

Im listening to Kanye West - Late Registration

ouch! were u insured?

Im listening to Kanye West - Late Registration

Yep. Got insurance through my stepdad shortly before I left for Vancouver. Lucky me. I'm happy again.

The guy who broke into my room, an African Muslim, was arrested on Sunday after he tried to kill one of my other roommates with a 10-inch butcher knife. He was thrown out of his room because he hadn't paid the rent. Plus, he's a complete messy, his room looks like a pig sty.

He is now in custody and awaiting five different charges - attempted murder, assault, vandalism, causing mischief and theft.

Tell you, I had one heck of a week - on Monday, I got into a bike accident when a car cut me off my way, on Tuesday, my bike seat got stolen and then the Burglar story on Friday.

Still not able to listen to any music in particular. :ermm:

Yep. Got insurance through my stepdad shortly before I left for Vancouver. Lucky me. I'm happy again.

The guy who broke into my room, an African Muslim, was arrested on Sunday after he tried to kill one of my other roommates with a 10-inch butcher knife. He was thrown out of his room because he hadn't paid the rent. Plus, he's a complete messy, his room looks like a pig sty.

He is now in custody and awaiting five different charges - attempted murder, assault, vandalism, causing mischief and theft.

Tell you, I had one heck of a week - on Monday, I got into a bike accident when a car cut me off my way, on Tuesday, my bike seat got stolen and then the Burglar story on Friday.

Still not able to listen to any music in particular. :ermm:

Hard luck mate but why is this relevant?

Just like your song with the crying baby in the background ;) :sleeping: :whistle:

I aint EVER listened to a song with a crying baby in the background, i have no clue whatsoever that you are goin on about :P

Archived