Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

A song from Manu to the rest of the league...

I've never hated Man U, at least they help youth develop more than the other big clubs. Chelsea are the team I really hate, the financial sugar daddy of immeasurable wealth, a massive problem in football.

Manchester United have built a huge empire over a number of years

and I respect their success, but not Chelsea's... And Arsenal are just petulant bastards.

I hate chelsea. Can handle United. But like Arsenal.

chelsea are only there because of their money.

United think that their something else. I hate Ferguson.

Arsenal are the best footballing team, and like United, built up the club in the right way.

Arsenal are the best footballing team, and like United, built up the club in the right way.

63383[/snapback]

...And a top class manager.

Last season Chelsea spent far more than they have this season, and with little success. Mourinho has built a team (albeit in a short space of time) that can play together and fight for each other. That's not easy to do.

63383[/snapback]

Last season Chelsea spent far more than they have this season, and with little success. Mourinho has built a team (albeit in a short space of time) that can play together and fight for each other. That's not easy to do.

63390[/snapback]

They spent more this season. And its Ranieri's signing that have made a difference.

63383[/snapback]

63390[/snapback]

They spent more this season. And its Ranieri's signing that have made a difference.

63400[/snapback]

Fair enough MON, they've had the money to spend, which can't be said about all clubs. But if you don't have the right man to motivate the team, then all the signings are about as useful as Heath is.

As we well now, names on a piece of paper don't count for anything, they need the right person to make them gel, and that is what Mourinho has done.

63383[/snapback]

63390[/snapback]

63400[/snapback]

Robben? Drogba? Ferriera? Cech? Tiago? Carvalho? All signed by Ranieri yeah?

63383[/snapback]

63390[/snapback]

63400[/snapback]

63410[/snapback]

Robben and Cech were both signed by Ranieri. ;)

Drogba, Ferreria, Carvalho, Tiago have hardly set the world of fire.

63383[/snapback]

63390[/snapback]

63400[/snapback]

63410[/snapback]

Robben and Cech were both signed by Ranieri. ;)

Drogba, Ferreria, Carvalho, Tiago have hardly set the world of fire.

63414[/snapback]

Fair enough, my mistake. But i stand by my first point in this thread :thumbup:

Archived