Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

whats the deal here then?

i returned to the main screen after posting the the 'only 12 days' (or whatever it's called) thread posting after matt, but how comes it's matt's name thats on the main screen and not mine? (if you get me?)

untitled-10.jpg

i returned to the main screen after posting the the 'only 12 days' (or whatever it's called) thread posting after matt, but how comes it's matt's name thats on the main screen and not mine? (if you get me?)

Stop refering to yourself in the third person Matt, it's unsettling. Still at least while you are moaning we know it's you. Odd moan though.

Just refresh mate. See if that helps.

that made no difference.

Stop refering to yourself in the third person Matt, it's unsettling. Still at least while you are moaning we know it's you. Odd moan though.

<_<

What were you looking at on ebay?

katy was checking her auctions (hoping lemond wasn't bidding on any of them!) i'm currently looking for some cheapo jeans for work though

<_<

katy was checking her auctions (hoping lemond wasn't bidding on any of them!) i'm currently looking for some cheapo jeans for work though

they're £4 a pair at ASDA, how cheap do you want?

they're £4 a pair at ASDA, how cheap do you want?

indigo blue, just isn't me. cheap, distressed, faded, boot cut are what i'm after.

628.jpg

i've tried, they all smell of wee, and there's nothing worse than someone elses wee smell.

Im telling you Stez- Primark is the place for good cheap jeans :thumbup:

sadly grantham is full of associated dairies and local co-operative stores, non of your new fangled modern bargain priced shops

Archived