Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_don

Calderwood

As a Northampton fan, can I just be the first to say that, for your sake, I hope this is cobblers

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2140398,00.html

Don't shoot me

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I read the Forest forums "that night" and let's just say... if he comes here, I might have to shoot myself. :ph34r:

They weren't terribly complimentary, and if he ain't good enough for Forest, he sure as hell ain't good enough for us. :ph34r:

He did not do well at Northampton, he had the most money/best players/some of the highest crowds in the league for three seasons and it took him three seasons to get them promoted. And he thought Josh Low was good. We had 6 months with Jason Lee up front for goodness sake

I'd have Stuart Gray over him every single day of every week.

I'd also quite like us to sign Cadders or Dodds....

They weren't terribly complimentary, and if he ain't good enough for Forest, he sure as hell ain't good enough for us. :ph34r:

He isn't, he is a very defensive manager, likes 3-5-2 (nothing wrong with that). but quite often it involves three ponderous CM's, allied with a direct (ie, hoof it at all costs, style)....He also has a habit of spending a hell of a lot of money with minimal results.

I wouldn't even have dared to dream such a horrible dream....Teamtalk's usually not too bad in the bullshit stakes though, so I don't know how much truth there is in it. If you read what he actually says as well, he doesn't really deny being interested, which is sort of similar to what he was like last summer. I sincerely doubt he would be the one for you though (and hope, for your sakes that he is not).

Would also mean without a shadow of a doubt that my occasional forays to the Walkers would be at an end.

And Fez, are you skiving/ill today?

At the rate names are being thrown out, it doesn't look like it'll end at all. :laugh: :ph34r:

We could go through the season with no manager, let the players work out what they're going to do for themselves and live with the constant fear that we might get a Warnock, Calderwood or Megson thrust onto us if we don't behave and buy lots of match tickets. The power that Milan has...

dear god - it'll never happen - didn't he also try to kill joachim, or one of our 'little' players a few years back, and got our boy sent off as a result?

As a Northampton fan, can I just be the first to say that, for your sake, I hope this is cobblers

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2140398,00.html

Don't shoot me

What's he trying to do give himself some credibility?

What a load of codswollop.

The club would have to field 100 rejections before they got down to his name.

I should think his immediate target will be working out a masterplan to compete with Yeovil should he meet up with them again.

And after that to work out a masterplan for beating them!

With his present tactical nievity I'd say his appearance in higher-grade management..."could take some time"!

dear god - it'll never happen - didn't he also try to kill joachim, or one of our 'little' players a few years back, and got our boy sent off as a result?

He did, when he was at Swindon. Joachim was sent off but the league overturned his suspension.

That was in 93, when the cheating lowlife beat us in the playoffs.

Having failed miserably in a league below us, why should Calderwood even bother applying for a job here?

As if someone like Mandaric would ever be interested in that crap git, I hope the new manager is in place soon, the glut of nonsensical management suggestions is actually starting to annoy. Opposing fans (aka forest scum) are coming onto various boards pretending to be Leicester fans and asking for Peter Taylor to come back for ****s sake. Why? Because of his excellent pedigree in the market (notably Junior Lewis aka human daddy long legs). fook OFF!!

Calderwood would be the answer to our prayers. Fact!

If our prayers included things like being ****ed up the arse with a rusty pole while being hit over the head with a fish. I have those dreams occasionally but I am undergoing medication.

Archived