Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smiley Tom

Latest Transfer News

Smith Lets Rip After Dons Release lol

Angry Dons midfielder Gary Smith has slammed Martin Allen for releasing him while planning on becoming Leicester's new boss, and rapped "It should have been up to the new manager"

The 23-year old play maker was let go by Allen on Monday.

Apparently the Dons fans really rated Smith, and are furious about this? Maybe he could be on his way on a free transfer to us? I don't know anything about the player but found this quite funny.

Smith Lets Rip After Dons Release lol

Angry Dons midfielder Gary Smith has slammed Martin Allen for releasing him while planning on becoming Leicester's new boss, and rapped "It should have been up to the new manager"

The 23-year old play maker was let go by Allen on Monday.

Apparently the Dons fans really rated Smith, and are furious about this? Maybe he could be on his way on a free transfer to us? I don't know anything about the player but found this quite funny.

If he comes here I would laugh very hard at MK Dons. :thumbup:

Thought you all might like to know some latest news / snippets about the comings and goings at Leicester. If you have a look back to around this time last year I posted a similar topic / post. This was just after I had met Tim Davies at an event and I met him again on Sunday. He wouldn't reveal any names as such but I did get this much from him.

The club are looking to sign 8 players this summer at least, depending upon if any more leave. These will be in the following positions:

GK

LB

CB (Experienced)

LM

CM

CM

RM

ST

ST

WHAT ABOUT A RIGHT BACK, OURS SRE CRAP !! :angry:

why is everyone talking about defenders, ok we might need some cover but goals is what will get us promoted we need strikers. hume is ok but not a 20-30 a year goalscorer. fryatt cant score 20 30 goals a year. but these two are'nt bad strikes but we need one that can get us goals on a regular basis. Izale McLeod is a risk at 1.5mil. we need a kamara or a howard in the team next season. thats what i think? :dunno:

look at Colchester they had to strikers that got them goals and they almost got to the play offs.

Cureton 23

Iwelumo 18 (s***)

Of course we need goals but we need someone who we know can operate at this level at least

Every time I see the names like Mcleod, I am reminded of a certain Ade Akinbiye....great at the lower levels but turned out not capable of stepping up.

The gap between the lower leagues and Championship (dare I say Prem) is huge!!!!

What happened to Todorov??? :dunno:

Apologies if already posted

Foxes offer for De Zeeuw

Foxes in hunt for De Zeeuw

By Peter ORourke - Created on 31 May 2007

NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN SKYNOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN SKY

Enjoy Sky Sports and save £171 compared to Virgin Media*. Watch World Cup cricket, Champions League & more.

Related links

Team Pages:

* Leicester City

Player Pages:

* Arjan De Zeeuw

Skysports.com understands Leicester have made a move for Arjan De Zeeuw.

The 37-year-old is looking for a new club after not being offered fresh terms at Wigan at the end of the season.

De Zeeuw is a wanted man by several clubs in the Premiership and Championship as he is an attractive proposition under the Bosman Ruling.

Leicester are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by luring De Zeeuw to The Walkers Stadium and they have tabled an offer for the Dutchman.

De Zeeuw's agent Humphrey Nijman confirmed Leicester had made an offer for the player and the experienced defender was considering his options.

"It is true Leicester have shown an interest in Arjan," Nijman told skysports.com.

"They have made an offer for Arjan and he is considering it.

"There are a number of clubs from the Premiership and Championship who are interested in Arjan.

"Arjan is currently away on holiday and when he comes back we will make a decision on his future.

"But he is open to all options as he wants to keep on playing in England."

Of course we need goals but we need someone who we know can operate at this level at least

Every time I see the names like Mcleod, I am reminded of a certain Ade Akinbiye....great at the lower levels but turned out not capable of stepping up.

The gap between the lower leagues and Championship (dare I say Prem) is huge!!!!

What happened to Todorov??? :dunno:

:dunno: But when we went up with Micky Adams he was the leagues top scorer. Get him in! :thumbup:

Thought you all might like to know some latest news / snippets about the comings and goings at Leicester. If you have a look back to around this time last year I posted a similar topic / post. This was just after I had met Tim Davies at an event and I met him again on Sunday. He wouldn't reveal any names as such but I did get this much from him.

The club are looking to sign 8 players this summer at least, depending upon if any more leave. These will be in the following positions:

GK

LB

CB (Experienced)

LM

CM

CM

RM

ST

ST

True, Maybury is hopeless, Stearman is inconsistent/crap and Kenton is always injured. And if anyone wants to say that Mcauley or Mccarthy can play there, DONT COS IT WON'T HAPPEN

GK

LB

CB (Experienced)

LM

CM

CM

RM

ST

ST

True, Maybury is hopeless, Stearman is inconsistent/crap and Kenton is always injured. And if anyone wants to say that Mcauley or Mccarthy can play there, DONT COS IT WON'T HAPPEN

well if what you say is true that is quite an exciting post. However wish people wpuld stop slaughtering stearmen hew has been crap under Kelly! under Levein he was oine of the best players in the side, and proved himself blody hell he had a great game at RB against spurs in the FA cup, he is not match fit because RK never played him, he is more than capable of playing their with Kenton ready to tae the spot it richard gets injured. Everyone did this to Heath too, when he had one bad season. if we get in two ST's i wouldnt be surprised if fryatts on his way either. feel sorry for Hume too

well if what you say is true that is quite an exciting post. However wish people wpuld stop slaughtering stearmen hew has been crap under Kelly! under Levein he was oine of the best players in the side, and proved himself blody hell he had a great game at RB against spurs in the FA cup, he is not match fit because RK never played him, he is more than capable of playing their with Kenton ready to tae the spot it richard gets injured. Everyone did this to Heath too, when he had one bad season. if we get in two ST's i wouldnt be surprised if fryatts on his way either. feel sorry for Hume too

Why :dunno: what's there to feel sorry about? And i agree with you about Stearman but maybe he needs to earn his position?

Archived