Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smiley Tom

Latest Transfer News

Pompey boss Harry Redknapp has made a free transfer swoop to take Charlton veteran Matt Holland. (Daily Mirror)

So it looks like matt off to pompey :mellow:

Let them have him... Too old and too slow, overpaid and lazy. Never made an impact at Charlton last season.

Seth Johnson, is well liked by my ram mates, I would have him on a free, especially if we can keep him fit.

Bisgaard is another good player - worth a punt in my opinion.

I'd give a try at signing Johnson - thing is, there'll be plenty of other clubs in the hunt and he's worth a few million quid alone. Too pricey, but who knows?

From a well known rumours site. ;):thumbup:

I work at Leicester's walkers stadium club shop and saw Paul Wotton of Plymouth and Lee Trundle arrive in their cars. Theres also rumours around that Wayne Routledge is targeted for 1.5 million and that deal should be completed by next Wednesday.

Martin Allen will swoop for Birmingham striker DJ Campbell as he continues his redevelopement at Leicester City. Campbell is available at around 1m although Allen may opt for a loan deal instead. Also, Allen is interested in S****horpe striker Billy Sharp after his move to Norwich fell through after they refused to pay 2m for him. Allen and chairman Milan Mandaric are willing to pay this and a deal could be completed next week. Other players that could be on their way to the Walkers include Kishishev, Hendrie and Murphy.

I have it on good authority that Patrick Kisnorbo is expecting to be making the short journey from Leicester to Derby for around £1.5m if Billy Davies stays. Davies might now stay as an opponent from the boardroom is leaving and his job options have decreased.

Davies has said in talks that he wants to make Nugent a Derby player.

"Mad Dog" Martin Allan is likely to try and bring in the following players:

– Teddy Sheringham (with view of possible future staff role)

– Danny Murphy

– Matty Holland (not likely but a possible transfer)

expect Manderic's plan phase two to come up trumphs this season!

Leicester city rumours Wolves and Hearts on interested in Stephen Hughes but he would prefr a move back up to Scotland, paddy mcarthey off to Charlton should all be finalised in the next couple of days, expect mre plays to leave in the next couple of days. players in Matty Jarvis.

the fox

Leicester City will sign Leon Best of Southampton later this week. Best's contract has expired and he is set for the Walkers Stadium. Nottingham Forest are reportedly interested but the youngster isn't willing to drop a division.

Also, the Foxes are chasing Svetoslav Todorov as it is well known he is unhappy at Fratton Park.

Joe Harris, www. foxes–mad. co. uk (Editor)

Archived