Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Kerry Katona

I'm sick of seeing her sorry depressed face everywhere and the papers writing about how sorry they are for her etc you'd think she was the only woman whos husband ever left her for another woman! And what's she done......Recorded one song with Atomic Kitten, presented some rubbish shows and gone on "I'm from the celebrity Z list bin, get me out of here!" hardly worth the ink.

Anyone else feel the same?

I'm sick of seeing her sorry depressed face everywhere and the papers writing about how sorry they are for her etc you'd think she was the only woman whos husband ever left her for another woman! And what's she done......Recorded one song with Atomic Kitten, presented some rubbish shows and gone on "I'm from the celebrity Z list bin, get me out of here!" hardly worth the ink.

63449[/snapback]

I actually believe Katona started Atomic Kitten but I see your point.

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

She's fit though :thumbup:

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

Not since she went brunette and adopted a "ive got a face like a slapped arse" look, only redeeming feature is her tits.

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

Not since she went brunette and adopted a "ive got a face like a slapped arse" look, only redeeming feature is her tits.

63492[/snapback]

Fuks sake durnerz, "all you do is moan" :rolleyes:

-Craig - I agree, she's not bad..:thumbup:

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

This is my first proper moan, I'm not a consistant pain in the arse professional moaner such as yourself.

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

This is my first proper moan, I'm not a consistant pain in the arse professional moaner such as yourself.

63560[/snapback]

like? :unsure:

Give me some links, i'll tell you whether i'm serious moaninng or not....

I've said it before :rolleyes: and i'll say it again, its my personal opinions, am I not allowed an opinion?

This your opinion on Kerry Katona, but I class it as a moan...

I don't understand people who come onto messageboards but won't listen to other peoples opinion, and if they don't agree with someone elses opinions they start slagging other people off....:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say no ;)

63577[/snapback]

You wouldn't say no to Lisa Riley.

Anything with tits you'll shag lol

63578[/snapback]

Who's the one who whispered in me ear at yesterday's game " I think that fat slag Crewe fan is fit ! "

;)

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

63560[/snapback]

I've said it before :rolleyes: and i'll say it again, its my personal opinions, am I not allowed an opinion?

I don't understand people who come onto messageboards but won't listen to other peoples opinion, and if they don't agree with someone elses opinions they start slagging other people off....:rolleyes:

63570[/snapback]

Yes, I give you links so you can say "oh no, I was not seriously moaning,thats just my opinion" my point is your opinion tends to nearly always be a moan, which makes boring and irritating reading when I come on this messageboard to read the positives about LCFC or on the OS and you're bitching about your life, why do I want to read that? Get a kick out of moaning do you? Enjoy your sad life then, i'll savour mine.

I wouldn't say no ;)

63577[/snapback]

63578[/snapback]

Who's the one who whispered in me ear at yesterday's game " I think that fat slag Crewe fan is fit ! "

;)

63581[/snapback]

Don't twist my words Ashley.

You said I'd shag her, n I said she aint a complete munter ;)

I wouldn't say no ;)

63577[/snapback]

63578[/snapback]

;)

63581[/snapback]

Don't twist my words Ashley.

You said I'd shag her, n I said she aint a complete munter ;)

63591[/snapback]

You little fibber ;)

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

63560[/snapback]

63570[/snapback]

Yes, I give you links so you can say "oh no, I was not seriously moaning,thats just my opinion" my point is your opinion tends to nearly always be a moan, which makes boring and irritating reading when I come on this messageboard to read the positives about LCFC or on the OS and you're bitching about your life, why do I want to read that? Get a kick out of moaning do you? Enjoy your sad life then, i'll savour mine.

63583[/snapback]

:huh: When did I make you read my threads? Its your hand that clicks that mouse on my threads no-one makes you do it!

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

63560[/snapback]

63570[/snapback]

63583[/snapback]

:huh: When did I make you read my threads? Its your hand that clicks that mouse on my threads no-one makes you do it!

63597[/snapback]

I tend to avoid your threads since spotting the pattern, however when you reply on others it tends to be a bit unavoidable.

63449[/snapback]

63449[/snapback]

63463[/snapback]

63464[/snapback]

;)

63466[/snapback]

63492[/snapback]

63539[/snapback]

63560[/snapback]

63570[/snapback]

63583[/snapback]

63597[/snapback]

I tend to avoid your threads since spotting the pattern, however when you reply on others it tends to be a bit unavoidable.

63604[/snapback]

Not necceserily, on OS yeah it may be unavoidable but on here you could make use of the "Ignore User" button

:)

63607[/snapback]

You enjoying this Craig? lol...i'm finding it quite funny myself.

-In the "Old People" thread of mine I did post a reply to you but you might not havee seen it because the quote things have gone abit dodgy.

63609[/snapback]

I actually posted something quoting you, saying that your quoting was shit...

Then mine went shit too...

So i just put a smiley face there instead :thumbup:

Archived