Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Best Individual Performance Last Season

Why does this not surprise me one little bit, I have never encountered a more miserable, moaning, pesamistic City "fan", why do you bother ??

Dear oh dear.

You clearly have no grasp of the word "sarky", for a start.

You clearly don't have a clue about me.

And you can't spell either. How can I take you seriously? So why should I bother?

Logan birmingham a

Newton Birmingham h

Wesolowski Villa H

Tiatto Fulham A

Andy Johnson yes andy johnson cov H

for me i would say weso against villa top game

Logan birmingham a

Newton Birmingham h

Wesolowski Villa H

Tiatto Fulham A

Andy Johnson yes andy johnson cov H

for me i would say weso against villa top game

He did play very well that day.

He did play very well that day.

No he didn't!

He had a rush of blood to the head and scored a goal. After the third one went in, Cov played straight through us. He was back to his usual self after that. 30 minutes of decent (ish) play doesnt speak to me as having a 'good game'.

Dear oh dear.

You clearly have no grasp of the word "sarky", for a start.

You clearly don't have a clue about me.

And you can't spell either. How can I take you seriously? So why should I bother?

I am fully conversant with the meaning of "sarky" thank you, but it merely hides the fact that you are clearly one of the, lets say, more hard to please of the people on here and your glass is most certainly half empty, this is completely at odds with my half full glass and my efforts to see the good in things the club, and indeed the team does, I also do happen to "have a clue" about you but we`ll leave that there, as for my spelling, well, I do tend to put less effort into it whilst posting on here as it is unimportant, and I am a bus ride away from being the worst around the place, should you bother to take me seriously ? in a word NO !! keep smiling, and up with fashion ;)

Idiot talk

Right, you're officially a bigger and original piece of wank than dannyboy11. Nice doing. Try talking to Fezolowski, not that I know him, but he seems to refer to wank quite a lot in his posts.

Archived