Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Best Individual Performance Last Season

Just been thinking which individual performance by a Leicester player stood out for me last season and i'm really struggling to think of many, if any.

Hume's performance against Southampton at home was pretty special, given the start to the season he'd had. Both goals were top drawer and he was unlucky not to get his hat-trick when he rounded the keeper but then slipped.

I can't think of too many more. Wesolowski's midfield display against Villa was memorable, as was Porter's against Fulham at home.

But we were hardly blessed with many were we?

Kisnorbo had a few stormers (as well as enough mares to start a stud farm). QPR away and the Villa game stand out.

McAuley at Ipswich must also be worth a mention, as must Logan at Birmingham..

Other than that... :dunno:

Just been thinking which individual performance by a Leicester player stood out for me last season and i'm really struggling to think of many, if any.

Hume's performance against Southampton at home was pretty special, given the start to the season he'd had. Both goals were top drawer and he was unlucky not to get his hat-trick when he rounded the keeper but then slipped.

I can't think of too many more. Wesolowski's midfield display against Villa was memorable, as was Porter's against Fulham at home.

But we were hardly blessed with many were we?

Definitely :thumbup:

Wesolowski's midfield display against Villa was memorable

If by memorable you mean 'he scored', then yes. But Tiatto was having the game of his life before he had to go off and Weso was average at best.

I cannot recall a single performance that got me excited last season.

Please give me a season to enjoy!!!

It wasn't really a season of memorable performances. But I thought Logan's clean sheet at Preston - including a couple of excellent saves, was pretty good in the circumstances.

Henderson had one man of the match performance too, making some truly top class saves, but I forget who it was against so I can hardly describe it as memorable. :whistle:

I cannot recall a single performance that got me excited last season.

Please give me a season to enjoy!!!

Why does this not surprise me one little bit, I have never encountered a more miserable, moaning, pesamistic City "fan", why do you bother ??

for me Newton`s second half against Brum, he was just remarkable ! would have loved him to continue playing like that !

Archived