Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Villa

All time favourite City goals?

First goal i ever saw at Filbo - Tony James against Peterborough first game of the season 1993/94

Joachim Vs Milwall (i think)

Collymore overhead Vs Bradford when he got his hat trick (i may be thinking of that Sunderland goal. Correct me please i im being a div)

Claridge at Palace

Best i've seen on Tee Vee is that Weller goal Vs Luton, Andy Peake at Liverpool and i remember a Birch goal where the commentator says 'And heres a chance for Birchenall to whack one in ... and its a beautiful goal!'

Plus any goal Tricky Trev put in the back of the net

First goal i ever saw at Filbo - Tony James against Peterborough first game of the season 1993/94

Joachim Vs Milwall (i think)

Collymore overhead Vs Bradford when he got his hat trick (i may be thinking of that Sunderland goal. Correct me please i im being a div)

Claridge at Palace

Best i've seen on Tee Vee is that Weller goal Vs Luton, Andy Peake at Liverpool and i remember a Birch goal where the commentator says 'And heres a chance for Birchenall to whack one in ... and its a beautiful goal!'

Plus any goal Tricky Trev put in the back of the net

:frusty:

Collymore scored an overhead kick on his debut for Bradford

:frusty:

Collymore scored an overhead kick on his debut for Bradford

Did he ever score an overhead kick for us? ... Ever? I swear i remember one! Sorry if i were a tad innaccurate i was posting from my immensly alcoholically ruined memory alone.

Ever?

Joachim against Barnsley in FA Cup at oakwell.... i think it won goal of month

Did he score one against Milwall around 94/95 where he ran like half the pitch or sumink? Its kinda etched in my memory like that but then my mememory as previously stated is shot to sh*t tbh

Archived