Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Villa

All time favourite City goals?

Izzet vs Grimsby - Unreal technique and timing.

Nalis vs Leeds - Stunning on his weaker foot and with the ball dropping from that height.

Gudjonsson vs Stoke - Turn and blast into the far corner, warra goal!

Dublin vs Charlton - Just for the feeling.

Muzzy's goal against Grimsby. The best goal in the world ever, scored by the most talented player in the world ever.

Coatsworth vs Luton. Outrageous. A cult hero.

Claridge vs Palace. For the sheer unrivalled adrenaline rush that came with it.

Ormondroyd vs Arsenal. Bollocks was it a Seaman o.g.

That Heskey Goal against s'oton at filbo in 97 when he smashed it in from 30 yards always makes me smile... but my fave goals will always be Walsh V Arsenal and Claridge V Palace.

Allan Clarke, FAC Semi vs West Brom at Hillsborough. 13 years old, massive Leicester following, going to Wembley for the first time ever. Awesome.

The final was a let down mind. The harsh realities of following Leicester City.

Steve Thompson against Swindon at Wembley, the equaliser.

Every other goal we scored since that one and every trophy or promotion we won never got close to the sheer euphoria of that moment. Pure bedlem in the Leicester end and I have never been in the same atmosphere since.

Even now when you watch the goal and Mike whitlow gets the ball on the left every hair on my neck stands up and I can feel the headache from the noise willing him forward.

Only other thing that matches it was Gary Caldwell against France :worship:

Archived