Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Im off....

Did ya have a good'un?

67535[/snapback]

Twas a bit boring to be honest Scarbs but thanks for asking. Just visiting Mummy dearest who only has three and a half tv channels (Im counting S4C as half a channel as its full of welsh language progs that I only half understand AND it doesnt show Hollyoaks!) apart from that it was nice to see the fantastic Welsh countryside and my Mum of course.

Did ya have a good'un?

67535[/snapback]

Twas a bit boring to be honest Scarbs but thanks for asking. Just visiting Mummy dearest who only has three and a half tv channels (Im counting S4C as half a channel as its full of welsh language progs that I only half understand AND it doesnt show Hollyoaks!) apart from that it was nice to see the fantastic Welsh countryside and my Mum of course.

67539[/snapback]

Did ya have a good'un?

67535[/snapback]

67539[/snapback]

What part of Wales are you talking about Katy ?

Did ya have a good'un?

67535[/snapback]

67539[/snapback]

What part of Wales are you talking about Katy ?

67541[/snapback]

The part with the sheep.

Safe bet. :)

lol lol lol Looks fun!

67601[/snapback]

Yeah good one Stezza! :wave:

I was in Llan Ffestiniog which is in North Wales - sheep galore you will be pleased to know Dan!

67605[/snapback]

Just wondered. I used to go to Abersoch a lot when I was younger cos we had a place there. Some stunning scenery in and around Snowdonia.

The dog in Dan's last photo is the spit of my dog, a Welsh Collie called Murphy.

lol lol lol Looks fun!

67601[/snapback]

Yeah good one Stezza! :wave:

I was in Llan Ffestiniog which is in North Wales - sheep galore you will be pleased to know Dan!

67605[/snapback]

Just wondered. I used to go to Abersoch a lot when I was younger cos we had a place there. Some stunning scenery in and around Snowdonia.

The dog in Dan's last photo is the spit of my dog, a Welsh Collie called Murphy.

67610[/snapback]

Yay ive been there a few times - we tend to go to Barmouth or Harlech more though.

Archived