Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Fosse City 4-4 I Profile

Another brilliant Fosse City comeback as Cat_Burger, Cobbo, Scowy and Tomassi had a major hand in bringing the Fosse from 4-1 oblivion to 4-4 Norwich style result!

An Own Goal from our 6 foot 6 defender and a 40 yard wind assisted shot brought an I Profile side 2-0 ahead despite a perfectly good goal by Tomassi called offside at 1-0.

It was soon 2-1 when a great team move saw Tomassi slot home for his first goal in 400 minutes of football!!

Unfortunately for the Fosse 2 late goals at the death of the first half made it an unfair 4-1 as I Profile looked to take advantage of the trecherous conditions.

Nothing happened in the second half until Super Sub Scowy came on and planted a bullet header into the top corner from a corner with 15 mins to go!!

5 minutes left and a goalmouth scramble brought another goal for the Fosse, and with just 2 minutes left our Captain marvel was brought down in the area.. asked Cobbo to take the penalty, he rudely turned it down (:P) and Tomassi said yeah il take it, captain were like fook that and he went on to score it!

4-4 !!!

Maher for England! :D

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

When I've been on the pitch for both games, we haven't conceded a goal. ;) And I've got the best striking ratio at the club, 2 goals in 2 sub appearances - 'Ave it. :P

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

When I've been on the pitch for both games, we haven't conceded a goal. ;) And I've got the best striking ratio at the club, 2 goals in 2 sub appearances - 'Ave it. :P

66473[/snapback]

So modest with it too...... :P

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

66473[/snapback]

I think Hoeggers first team place is severely under threat :P

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

66473[/snapback]

So modest with it too...... :P

66485[/snapback]

To be fair, there's not much I can actually boast about. ;)

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

66473[/snapback]

66487[/snapback]

Let's hope so. I don't want to be linesman again. :unsure:;)

66465[/snapback]

Oh yes. ;)

66473[/snapback]

66487[/snapback]

Let's hope so. I don't want to be linesman again. :unsure:;)

66490[/snapback]

Just when he thought he was starting to become a regular first team player aswel :smile:lol

Archived