Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

"I'll get my coat"

Sorry.. guilty as charged :ermm: . Hadn't realised it was so offensive. :dunno:

Of course it's not offensive, and by all means continue to do it if you want. It just annoys me. I'm sure i'm the only one :teehee:

Of course it's not offensive, and by all means continue to do it if you want. It just annoys me. I'm sure i'm the only one :teehee:

I just find it slightly odd that - with all the crap that's been bandied around FT recently - you decide this is a big enough deal to start a whole new thread about :unsure:. I don't know others' thinking behind using the phrase but I for one tend to use it in the sense that I am either apologising for putting a joke in an inappropriate thread (e.g the opportunity presented itself in a 'sensible' thread but I still felt kinda guilty for doing so) or because I felt the joke was a bit too close to the bone for some. In no way is done to signal... 'look at me, ain't I the dog's bollox for making a joke'! :frusty::rolleyes:

But thanks for giving me your permission to continue to use it though - much appreciated. :thumbup::whistle:

I use it as well and I ain't apologising for it.

In fact I am going to use it again at the end of this post.

I can't stand the little, no-brain feck wits that have descended on this forum and jack-shit is being done about them! (Apart from the odd closure.)

I find it incredible that someone can moan about something so petty when there are CLEARLY more important things to moan about!

This forum has attracted an increasing number of morons who:

a) cannot read, or they would not keep asking the same fecking questions throughout a thread;

b) cannot spell, and I don't care if I have mis-spelled something in here because I am typing very fast;

c) cannot write in English, i.e. lack of capitals, no punctuation, no grammar what-so-fecking-ever, and

d) DO NOT GET BANNED!

So, quite frankly I could not give a flying fcuk if you object to one little phrase.

Ranting over.

I'll get my coat!

It's really just a very light hearted thread, i'm suprised you can't see that. It's not like i've bitten someones head off for doing it. Jesus christ, how serious do people want to be!

It's really just a very light hearted thread, i'm suprised you can't see that. It's not like i've bitten someones head off for doing it. Jesus christ, how serious do people want to be!

stop having a go! jesus first it's "i'll get my coat" the people taking the wrong inflection from what you meant now people are being to serious!

i'll stomp off in a blaze of 'glory' if you don't chill................... :thumbup: (other 'i'm not being serious' smilies <here> )

Im glad you started this. Been bugging me since,well ever since ive been on here.

Pft, and I was just starting to like you :angry: ... as a fellow-local I was gonna start offering you lifts to away games and everything. :cool:

But, hey ho, chance............... blown! :mellow:

Oh, and learn to use apostrophes... it's really bugging me! :mad::whistle:;)

"Chariot....................."

Pft, and I was just starting to like you :angry: ... as a fellow-local I was gonna start offering you lifts to away games and everything. :cool:

i'll tell you what bugs me; the excessive use of "...................." < them after every sentence..................... :whistle:

I do love you.

i'll tell you what bugs me; the excessive use of "...................." < them after every sentence..................... :whistle:

Yeah, I know............................................................................! :ph34r: Winds me up no end! :P

I do love you.
Get your coat. :frusty:

Why, have I pulled? :smile::cool:

Not sure I should really be letting you off that easily. :dunno::unsure:;)

Archived