Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

How are the flowers looking....

....at the training ground?

The rain really has brought the snails/slugs out and my hostas are all shot to pieces. Just wondering how we're coping with this little problem?

Might need to bring in an experienced organic gardener? Free transfer, of course.

The rain really has brought the snails/slugs out and my hostas are all shot to pieces. Just wondering how we're coping with this little problem?

Might need to bring in an experienced organic gardener? Free transfer, of course.

Mine too! :( Tempted to email Martin Allen for some advice, actually. He clearly knows a thing or three about gardening and I'm sure he'd be most understanding towards the plight of my poor, poor hostas. :cry::whistle:

hostslug.jpg *sob*

lol

Mine too! :( Tempted to email Martin Allen for some advice, actually. He clearly knows a thing or three about gardening and I'm sure he'd be most understanding towards the plight of my poor, poor hostas. :cry::whistle:

hostslug.jpg *sob*

My hostas are doing very well this year. I repotted them in spring and they have done very well since.

Make sure your hostas are in pots and put a few slug pellets in on a regular basis (or for 'sport' go out to them when its dark with a toothpick and see how many slugs a toothpick can hold)

Hostas are shit. :ermm:

pft, like you'd know. :rolleyes::whistle:

My hostas are doing very well this year. I repotted them in spring and they have done very well since.

Make sure your hostas are in pots and put a few slug pellets in on a regular basis (or for 'sport' go out to them when its dark with a toothpick and see how many slugs a toothpick can hold)

Ow, but that's evil... and I'm liking it :devil::clap:

Stez is going to have an orgasm when he sees this.

:ermm::ph34r:

Stez is going to have an orgasm when he sees this.

He's just popped back to the potting shed where he pricks out and hardens off.

pft, like you'd know. :rolleyes::whistle:

I got hostas. They serve no purpose. They're not exciting enough.

I can't see why the slugs have taken a liking to the hostas, either, they don't exactly taste too good. :ermm:

He's just popped back to the potting shed where he pricks out and hardens off.

I got hostas. They serve no purpose. They're not exciting enough.

I can't see why the slugs have taken a liking to the hostas, either, they don't exactly taste too good. :ermm:

My hostas are flowering and look good at the moment

They eat hostas in Japan. Hosta salad I believe.

nah, Allen will do the gardening. Hes got experience & save on the wage bill. lol lol

Was it as good for you as it was for us? :unsure:;):D

Was that an exclusive 'us', an all-encompassing 'us' or a royal 'us'? :dunno:

Just wondering, like...?! :unsure::whistle:

Don't know about the flowers, it potatoes and peas we need to grow, seems there's gonna be a shortage.

Probably get more money in for these than some of our transfer listed players. :thumbup:

not a bad idea ; MA said all the players were looking hungry , obviously the mars bars just aren't enough ;)

Archived