Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Does M A read this forum

Anyone know if MA or any of the players read this forum.

If so would just like to say GOOD LUCK for the forthcoming season, we're all behind you.

We may moan, we may complain, give praise when it's due, after all it's all down to you!

(Sorry, my poetry is shiite)

:)

Does Michael Winner read this forum?

If you do: If you say "Calm Down Dear" once more on national television I swear I'm going to come round your house and ram a fvcking pineapple up your fvcking arse. :angry:

Well I did say or any of the players!

Seriously, if you were a player, would you read a forum where there is a strong possibility that someone will be slagging off you performance, or lack of?

Have a word with yourself.

Seriously, if you were a player, would you read a forum where there is a strong possibility that someone will be slagging off you performance, or lack of?

Some of them do. I was on the bus with alan sheehan the day rob kelly was sacked and got talking to him, and said he visited foxestalk because he likes to know what the fans think of him, and he even said that thracian seemed to be a big fan of his!

I'd ignore the slagging off, but wallow in the praise.

Some of them do. I was on the bus with alan sheehan the day rob kelly was sacked and got talking to him, and said he visited foxestalk because he likes to know what the fans think of him, and he even said that thracian seemed to be a big fan of his!

Well if you knew that, what the feck did you ask for?

Anyone know if MA or any of the players read this forum.

If so would just like to say GOOD LUCK for the forthcoming season, we're all behind you.

We may moan, we may complain, give praise when it's due, after all it's all down to you!

(Sorry, my poetry is shiite)

:)

One does to my knowledge. ;):thumbup:

Weso and Chambers (Ashley) do or did, so that pissed on your bonfire.

And you know this because...

Oh, and my bonny was pissed on long before you woke up :thumbup:

Weso and Chambers (Ashley) do or did, so that pissed on your bonfire.

Since it's been established that probably some players do, don't you think that we should all pass on our best wishes for next season. :thumbup:

And you know this because...

Oh, and my bonny was pissed on long before you woke up :thumbup:

if i can remember Ashley Chambers signed up and weso had a picture took in his flat and in the background there was a laptop with ft up on it.

if i can remember Ashley Chambers signed up and weso had a picture took in his flat and in the background there was a laptop with ft up on it.

Thankyou A-Fox, the damage is done so i'll guess i'll be leaving.

Is your bonfire out yet?

Since it's been established that probably some players do, don't you think that we should all pass on our best wishes for next season. :thumbup:

Nicely mediated :thumbup:

It was his birthday not long ago and I saw somebody wish him happy birthday. This was about 2/3 months ago in the Congratulations thread. Can't remember his username though..

Doesn't really mean he read it though, does it?

Archived