Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scrivins2

i cant see my own picture

i browse through my pictures choose one then i have tried pressing update and tried not updating and have tried different pictures, why can i not see my own picture

You on about avatar? If so, we can't see it either.

what did you do to get your picture up so everyone can see it
you need to right click on the picture copy the properties, and paste them into your avatar info, sometimes it won't work if the picture's to big. is the picture on your pc? if so upload it to photbucket (or whatever) and use the picture from there.
What do you mean by avatar?
the picture on the left of the screen (mine is the coco pops monkey)

i can see it now but only where you put the picture you want in

You need to download a picture onto a site like bucketshop.

You will then be given a url

You need to copy this url go to update avatar in my controls and input the url.

..............or something like that :unsure:

i can see it now but only where you put the picture you want in

if it's the picture of the forest and derby badges in the bin; that is your 'personal photo' your avatar, mine is still the coco pops monkey on the left of this post, then you must go to 'avatar settings' in your control panel.

bigmac.jpg

I don't seem to be able to eat this burger.

If there something I need to do to my monitor? I have tried hitting myself over the head with a large sheep but I still can't taste the all-beef patties, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions all in a sesame seed bun.

Also, I can't manage to get Master Fox's posts clean - I have tried washing my laptop in bleach but I still keep finding pictures that shock my puppy.

What do I do? :dunno:

bigmac.jpg

I don't seem to be able to eat this burger.

If there something I need to do to my monitor? I have tried hitting myself over the head with a large sheep but I still can't taste the all-beef patties, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions all in a sesame seed bun.

Also, I can't manage to get Master Fox's posts clean - I have tried washing my laptop in bleach but I still keep finding pictures that shock my puppy.

What do I do? :dunno:

That's where you're going wrong, try an armadillo.

Archived