Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This season and Milan Mandaric

Another day, another thread...

I can see this being a good season for us and expect a top 8 finish but am interested to see how MM will react to success/failure. We all know he can be a bit of a loose cannon with the firing button from his days at Pompey but he's also willing to put his cash where his mouth is.

I'm wondering what will happen if we're not there or thereabouts by Xmas given that MM has stated he expects a top 5 finish. I would have thought idf we were in contention he'd throw a few more quid at the team in the transfer window but equally if we're only mid-table with no real prospect of play-off action will MA be heading for the door??

This will be an intriguing season for many reasons - new signings, how the team gels, MA's antics but MM decisions may well top the lot a few months from now.

I managed to put my foot in a very large puddle today whereas the girl fell flat on her face in mud and hurt her knee.

Do you think the G8 will take that into consideration? I doubt it.

I managed to put my foot in a very large puddle today whereas the girl fell flat on her face in mud and hurt her knee.

Do you think the G8 will take that into consideration? I doubt it.

Are you talking about the G8 group or The Football Formerly Known as Gazza?

Another day, another thread...

I can see this being a good season for us and expect a top 8 finish but am interested to see how MM will react to success/failure. We all know he can be a bit of a loose cannon with the firing button from his days at Pompey but he's also willing to put his cash where his mouth is.

I'm wondering what will happen if we're not there or thereabouts by Xmas given that MM has stated he expects a top 5 finish. I would have thought idf we were in contention he'd throw a few more quid at the team in the transfer window but equally if we're only mid-table with no real prospect of play-off action will MA be heading for the door??

This will be an intriguing season for many reasons - new signings, how the team gels, MA's antics but MM decisions may well top the lot a few months from now.

When he took over he said that he had made mistakes in the past and that he had learnt from them. I don't think he will be overly hasty when making his decisions and to be fair to did give Kelly a fair crack and only got rid of him when it was needed.

I hate Mandevic. :ermm:

He`ll through the chequebook at it if we are in a play-off position in my opinion. We are lucky enough to be one of a few clubs who will be able to do that come January.

I refuse to take a thread seriously when the starter of the topic can't even spell Mandaric. I dont really see how it could have been a typing error as the R isn't near V. Big Leicester fan, that doesn't even know the chairman's name. :rolleyes:

I refuse to take a thread seriously when the starter of the topic can't even spell Mandaric. I dont really see how it could have been a typing error as the R isn't near V. Big Leicester fan, that doesn't even know the chairman's name. :rolleyes:

:unsure: oops obviously having a bad day :rolleyes:

Archived