Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Leicester vs Leatherhead 1975

Found this on youtube, great cup game fron the past.

link

You'll find this and many others in the 'Links' tab (top right hand) under LCFC Videos

Went to the Leatherhead game with my Dad when I was 11.

We stood in the right-hand corner under the double decker in what became the away section.

Remember watching Football Focus at lunchtime - it was all about Chris 'The Lip' Kelly and what he was going to do to Leicester. By half-time it looked as if we were going to lose (2-0 down) but we came through in the end 3-2.

Happy days!

That's on Danny Bakers fabulous world of Freak Football. When was the last time we won having been 2 nil down? I recall there being Wimbledon/MK Dons and then of course Spurs. The Aston Villa 4-4 match was the best come back I recall and that was some time ago

My first match, 1987 November at home to Swindon; 2-0 down though a Jimmy Quinn double, but then about last 15mins, clawed it back to 3-2, I know Paul Ramsey scored, then Mark Venus got the winner... did Ally Mauchlen get the other??

That's on Danny Bakers fabulous world of Freak Football. When was the last time we won having been 2 nil down? I recall there being Wimbledon/MK Dons and then of course Spurs. The Aston Villa 4-4 match was the best come back I recall and that was some time ago

I remember an evening game in the second round of the league cup against Brentford. Would have been mid-eighties. We were two-nil down and scored 4 in the last nine minutes to win 4-2. When the fourth went in (think it might have been Lineker) the roof almost came off... pitch invasions, the works. Great night....

Archived