Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Captain Clem

Yes thanks Dave I managed to see the Kilmarnock and Portsmouth games although the results were disapointing, it was good to be able to see the new players; of course meeting Martin was great but second only to the soiree after the Notts C game. Are you still off the sauce or has that taken a back seat?

Back on subject.......... Clemence is great.

Has anyone ever spent a whole holiday getting so drunk 24/7 that you come home and just go into a coma for about 3 days, your mouth tasting of battery acid and a severe loss of appaetite?

Sorry to let you down TBJS, but im gona talk about Clemence - sorry about that! lol

I think Clemence is a class act and i am still amazed we got him here to be honest.

Hopefully, under his leadership, come next season, we will be playing the likes of Manure and Liverpool.

Yes thanks Dave I managed to see the Kilmarnock and Portsmouth games although the results were disapointing, it was good to be able to see the new players; of course meeting Martin was great but second only to the soiree after the Notts C game. Are you still off the sauce or has that taken a back seat?

Back on subject.......... Clemence is great.

Of course - meeting such luminaries off FT has to be a special moment in anybodies life :unsure:

That was a one off for the next few months again...back onto water and 30 miles a day! :D

Take it to the top! The teachers didn't teach me how to spell "phlegm". Was that word amongst the national curriculum's priorities in the 50's? :whistle:

No idea - ask your Gran the next time you're dry-humping her.

Of course - meeting such luminaries off FT has to be a special moment in anybodies life :unsure:

That was a one off for the next few months again...back onto water and 30 miles a day! :D

There's nothing like a good lume, I do very much like being lumed.

Archived