Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Captain Clem

For all of the little concerns being expressed on the forum, and all the doubts for the future...I've not seen near enough optimism based around our new captain.

Out of anyone I'm looking forward to seeing properly competing this Saturday, it's him. I'm interested to see K'Aebi - but Clem's distribution is what I'm watching against Blackpool.

...I've only just noticed the crap border (so hold your criticism FIAB) and the picture being too busy! Next time, eh.

1-0 you have got to be kidding. This is Blackpool - if we are to show our promotion ambitions we should be looking for 3-0!!!!

A convincing win would be perfect on the opening day of the season, but Grayson will no doubt have Blackpool up for this one.

A convincing win would be perfect on the opening day of the season, but Grayson will no doubt have Blackpool up for this one.

Don't be silly, these came up from league 1and we want to win promotion. I expect nothing less than a 5-0 win.

Forget about the little insignificant facts.

We've spent money, course we'll win the league.

Don't be silly, these came up from league 1and we want to win promotion. I expect nothing less than a 5-0 win.

lol

:unsure:

1-0 you have got to be kidding. This is Blackpool - if we are to show our promotion ambitions we should be looking for 3-0!!!!

lol

:unsure:

And don't forget we've still got 21 million to spend this season!

So what about Clem then?

I think he is the signing that we should have no worries about. Players player of the year, Fans Player of the Year and Captain of a promoted side tells us plenty about the lad! I expect him him to be quality and lets hope he can inspire the rest.

PHLEGM

Tch! What do English teachers do these days? :dunno:

You don't really learn how to spell in english lessons these days. It's more about analysing text.

I did GCSE Geography, and not once did we look at a world map!

You don't really learn how to spell in english lessons these days. It's more about analysing text.

I did GCSE Geography, and not once did we look at a world map!

capture1nh8.jpg

here you go ;this is quite good ; i think the arrows pointing at lincolnshire but other than that it's probably spot on :thumbup:

I'm not sure what role he has as captain, the Allen/Whitbread whistling and bawling act seems to undermine whatever authority he might have there. The players are constantly looking to the sidelines for direction. Maybe this is just early days and management will leave the captain to instruct the players but somehow I doubt it.

I'm not sure what role he has as captain, the Allen/Whitbread whistling and bawling act seems to undermine whatever authority he might have there. The players are constantly looking to the sidelines for direction. Maybe this is just early days and management will leave the captain to instruct the players but somehow I doubt it.

Nice holiday?

Nice holiday?

Yes thanks Dave I managed to see the Kilmarnock and Portsmouth games although the results were disapointing, it was good to be able to see the new players; of course meeting Martin was great but second only to the soiree after the Notts C game. Are you still off the sauce or has that taken a back seat?

Back on subject.......... Clemence is great.

Archived