Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Another De Vries topic (sorry)

De Vries:  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Your view on him today?

• Man of the Match
    • Good performance, would start him next game.
    • Decent contribution, would start him next game
    • Decent contribution, would rather try someone else next game
    • He was poor (Green doggy-jacket, white stick option)
    • He was absolutely shit (Moron option)

MDV enables us to create so much play, just through the basics that his physique brings.

I thought he played well today and if our luck had been in, he would have bagged a couple of goals.

Certainly keep him in the side for me.

:thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

He so obviously brought players in around him although when cramp set in he started to lose control a bit but we had no subs left.

DJ played too deep and failed to read MDV's game.

I would start MDV again, without hesitation.

He had a good game. Held ball up well, a few great flicks and deserved to score twice - bar was still moving 5 mins after his turn and shot crashed into it. Also hit the post 2nd half I think (but at other end of ground so not certain). I'd rest him vs Accrington and play Odihambo and DJ upfront but start him next weekend

He should definately start the next game and if the gaffer wants to shake things up it's Hume that should be dropped for Campbell. I love Hume to bits and one of my fav players but if we are going on todays game its De Vries who deserves to play and be interesting to see DJ start a game in place of Hume, plus its Accrington anways.....

De vries should start the next game after his performance yesterday he was one of the better players he held the ball up well and brought other players into play. on another day he could of had 3 or 4 goals.

Archived