Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Molecroft: "My sordid past with Maybes off Foxestalk"

Hat-trick on Saturday at St Mary's, soon he's up against us again. What are your favourite memories of ole Roley Moley?

His two against Walsall or Rotherham at home and his goal at Wolves (we were there and got close enough to shout the following at Kenny Miller {who later scored, d'oh} 'Miller, you scottish knob')....

Hat-trick on Saturday at St Mary's, soon he's up against us again. What are your favourite memories of ole Roley Moley?

when we were last in the prem the bloke behind me losing his temper with Scowy and going red faced and shouting in the East stand "that was a **** of a pass Scowcroft"

Classic memories :)

In 3 years Leicester City will be going throgh their pre season for the 2010/2011 season

But what division will they be in and where would they haved finished the season before.

Would they have won any trophies? Will Allen still be there? Who will be the captain?

I predict:

This season: 9th place

Next season: 4th place promotion through play offs

Next season: 12th in Premiership

Allen and Millan will still be there, no trophies would have been won, Wesolowski Captain

He scored that header when we thrashed Leeds :cool:

[at a meeting with the assistant principal, who's got a big unsightly hairy mole on her face]

Anita: I'm Anita Hoargarth.

Buck Russell: [staring at the mole] I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell.

Anyone watch Uncle Buck yesterday? :D

Archived