Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Stick Gives Birth

She didn't give birth, they hacked it out of her, along with all the fat she'd have put on in order to have the child. She must be on belly button number 4 now!

She'll totter out of that hospital in her size 6 jeans, you mark my words.

She didn't give birth, they hacked it out of her, along with all the fat she'd have put on in order to have the child.  She must be on belly button number 4 now!

69102[/snapback]

Harsh Lisa very harsh...is someone jealous?

She didn't give birth, they hacked it out of her, along with all the fat she'd have put on in order to have the child.  She must be on belly button number 4 now!

69102[/snapback]

69104[/snapback]

I would only have a very small bet that Lisa'a scenario doesn't have some resemblence to the truth. :huh::rolleyes:

69102[/snapback]

69104[/snapback]

I would only have a very small bet that Lisa'a scenario doesn't have some resemblence to the truth. :huh::rolleyes:

69106[/snapback]

No I'm not jealous at all. I'm just sick to death of this 'Cult of Celebrity'.

Over the next few weeks, Vicky will be plastered across the pages of magazines stupid enough to throw more money at the talentless bint, whilst she gushes about how wonderful it is being a mum (doesn't her mother act as like a nanny for them?), and how hard it is getting her figure back, when in reality surgery has played a major part, like most other celebrity women.

We'll hear the ins and outs of their marriage, no doubt little Cruz has brought them closer together, blah blah blah.

Harsh? Definitely.

69102[/snapback]

69104[/snapback]

69106[/snapback]

Over the next few weeks, Vicky will be plastered across the pages of magazines stupid enough to throw more money at the talentless bint, whilst she gushes about how wonderful it is being a mum (doesn't her mother act as like a nanny for them?), and how hard it is getting her figure back, when in reality surgery has played a major part, like most other celebrity women.

We'll hear the ins and outs of their marriage, no doubt little Cruz has brought them closer together, blah blah blah.

Harsh? Definitely.

69120[/snapback]

I can see your point and agree with it. Just ignore like me..no one is forcing you to buy these magazines like heat, hello and thats life - if you buy you just want read about it!

I can see your point and agree with it. Just ignore like me..no one is forcing you to buy these magazines like heat, hello and thats life - if you buy you just want read about it!

69123[/snapback]

lol I don't buy them!! Mates do, and tell me all about it like I care!

I feel really sorry for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz; like they say you can choose your friends but not your family!

69102[/snapback]

69104[/snapback]

69106[/snapback]

Harsh? Definitely.

69120[/snapback]

you seem to know a lot about it.......can i borrow ok after you please? :thumbup:

Having a 'cut and shut' is by no means the easy option btw  :thumbup:

69129[/snapback]

My mother had an abdominoplasty a few years back (the procedure the celebs use after a Caesarian to get their flat stomach's back). It's an horrendous procedure at the best of times, but having it done after a C-section is extremely dangerous.

69129[/snapback]

My mother had an abdominoplasty a few years back (the procedure the celebs use after a Caesarian to get their flat stomach's back). It's an horrendous procedure at the best of times, but having it done after a C-section is extremely dangerous.

69403[/snapback]

The 'getting the flat stomach back' bit is ridiculous - they should work at it or put up with it like the rest of us - bloody celebrities, they take the piss!

EDIT: I was refering to celebrities and obviously not your Mum Lisa - Stez says I sounded like I was having a pop at your Mum when of course I wasnt. I really must learn to phrase things better!

69129[/snapback]

69403[/snapback]

EDIT: I was refering to celebrities and obviously not your Mum Lisa - Stez says I sounded like I was having a pop at your Mum when of course I wasnt. I really must learn to phrase things better!

69421[/snapback]

:rolleyes: chicks

i heard they named it after tom cruise cos theyre sposed to be gd friends with him

69669[/snapback]

i heard it was because they were on a cruise at the time of conception. although i also heard it was bacause as a 'band aid' baby (sticking plaster over the cracks in the marriage) cruz was as close to loos as was allowed

Archived