Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Wahooo!

To the Barnsley game :D

Get in! :banana:

Cheers Coke Zero...Even though I've never tried it :laugh:

Thanks mate as I drink a load of this stuff but never bothered to check the codes until I read your thread the other day and look what just happened.

Hills60with.jpg

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo. Its good to win lol

:laugh:

Nice one Apex :worship:

I would stay and chat but I have decided to go looking through the bins for more potential tickets lol

BTW, they are mean sods. I mate of mine deals in tickets and is always after Prem tickets and Celtic/Rangers clashes so I must admit I initially tried to get tickets for them games as he reckons he can give me at least £100 each for the tickets. They only offered about 2 games for each of the Glasgow clubs like Kilmarnock and Gretna FFS! Mean sods! Still, it saves me a few quid as I am going to most of the home games at City this season so once again, :banana::bounce:

I got a confirmation email from the Cola giants and I have a pair of tickets for the Sheff Utd game. Lets just hope they dont sit me next to the type of fan that has come for a moan or to get away from his boring missus.

Archived