Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

A Football ground review forum

Just an idea I was thinking of that I thought that I would share.

Would it be possible to have an Away ground review forum or a sticky thread for Reviews of different stadiums etc for a preview or review of grounds throughout the season to aid people travelling to matches or give an insight into how the ground, atmosphere, stewarding etc was?

Would it be possible to have an Away ground review forum or a sticky thread for Reviews of different stadiums etc for a preview or review of grounds throughout the season to aid people travelling to matches or give an insight into how the ground, atmosphere, stewarding etc was?

The answer has always been : http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/

It's one of the greatest things on the internet.

The FGG site that is, not Lisa.

I suppose Lisa would be top 5 though.

I like that recovery. :cool:

Practical tips would be a useful addition to the threads in the Ticket and Travel section section, the problem being that the threads then turn into 20-odd pages of who is going and who is not going, and anyone who wants to quickly glance at the thread for info has to go through all the social talk, the homoerotica and all that jive as well (hence two threads for each away game).

Archived