Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

favourite band

I fear some of you have glossed over the 'eligible' bit though. :unsure:

Yes, yes I have. I didn't consider it particularly important.

I am very tall you know. Maybe that can make up for the wealthy thing.

I'm all of the above.

Deluded? I don't see 'deluded' anywhere on my list :unsure:. Oh, and 'eligible' means older than 12! ;) Oh, and tall means over 5ft! :P

Perhaps between us we can pick all the boxes.

I do a good rendition of IWAN IS A WELSHMAN... oooh and I can cook a pepper sauce.

Sounds a better policy than mine, tbh. :cool:

Do you like The French as well... or just Hefner?

Nope, have issues with most things linked to France, however tenuous. :smile::whistle:

I like nothing more than eating a nice ripe, juicy plum. If that's of any appeal?

Dunno, is 'plum' slang for anything? It kinda sounds like a euphemism for summat slightly, erm, unsavoury. :ph34r:

Deja vu, anyone? :ermm:

you could be right, she too adds up on her fingers...

huh? That sounds like an insult. Which means I could either be mightily amused or vaguely pis*ed off, if i had the slightest idea what you were getting at. :unsure:

huh? That sounds like an insult. Which means I could either be mightily amused or vaguely pis*ed off, if i had the slightest idea what you were getting at. :unsure:

the answers you are looking for are out there....

the answers you are looking for are out there....

yeah, makes sense now I've read the other thread! Clearly I'm more perfect though. :rolleyes:

Though, yes, I do use my fingers for difficult sums, times tables, easy sums, counting, etc, etc! :blush:

yeah, makes sense now I've read the other thread! Clearly I'm more perfect though. :rolleyes:

Though, yes, I do use my fingers for difficult sums, times tables, easy sums, counting, etc, etc! :blush:

i've heard some things!

Archived