Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

favourite band

My favorite band?

Oasis.

The amazing guitar and lyrics from Noel, the screeching but beautiful vocals of Liam, and the sound of the other band members combine to make a music that i love more than anything else.

Like nothing else really, Liams voice is so distinctive, my favourite lead singer.

Anyone that sounds or writes songs like the lads from Manchester, im sure i will love.

Its strange really, i remember as a young un listenin to these when my dad had albums, but about 2 years ago i re-discovered them and am so glad i did because imo theres not many better at what they do.

The swagger, the style, and most of all the music, how could you not like them?

My favorite band?

Oasis.

The amazing guitar and lyrics from Noel, the screeching but beautiful vocals of Liam, and the sound of the other band members combine to make a music that i love more than anything else.

Like nothing else really, Liams voice is so distinctive, my favourite lead singer.

Anyone that sounds or writes songs like the lads from Manchester, im sure i will love.

Its strange really, i remember as a young un listenin to these when my dad had albums, but about 2 years ago i re-discovered them and am so glad i did because imo theres not many better at what they do.

The swagger, the style, and most of all the music, how could you not like them?

ooh, don't even start me off....

RATM, The Datsuns, Flogging Molly and Placebo have at different stages of my young life been my "favourite" bands. Difficult to pick one, now, tbh. In fact I don't really feel that enthusiastic about any one band at the moment, come to think about it that's quite depressing.

I suppose you can't go wrong with a bit of that:

2037248.jpg

RATM, The Datsuns, Flogging Molly and Placebo have at different stages of my young life been my "favourite" bands. Difficult to pick one, now, tbh. In fact I don't really feel that enthusiastic about any one band at the moment, come to think about it that's quite depressing.

surely, there must be a band that you always go back to?

I haven't got a favourite band too hard to pick one out, from the list.

TOp 5 would probably be Milburn, Klaxons, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, The Sounds

At the moment anyway, I'm sure thast will change:P

yeah when you discover the bands that these have all been influenced by/ripped off...

No way.

Are you being serious?

You're like totally my ideal woman.

:laugh: yeah, I was serious. Such a shame you're spoken for. ;)

Feel free to tell any eligible (tall, handsome, intelligent, wealthy) bachelors you happen to know how perfect I am though. :D:wub::kissing:

:laugh: yeah, I was serious. Such a shame you're spoken for. ;)

Feel free to tell any eligible (tall, handsome, intelligent, wealthy) bachelors you happen to know how perfect I am though. :D:wub::kissing:

I don't tick any of those boxes and neither do any of the people I know.

Fez does 'pithy' though. Do you like 'pithy'?

I think Thracian is quite wealthy - depends how many boxes you want ticking.

Err I'm tall. :unsure:

We're getting there.

Well, one or two would be good but I'm kinda feeling I may have set my sights too high. :(:rolleyes:

I could add 'witty' to the list though. Surely the more criteria I add the more likely it is I'll get a vaguely favourable result? :ermm::dunno:

I fear some of you have glossed over the 'eligible' bit though. :unsure:

Archived