Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Football Game

You've probably all played it before but just in case not, here's a football game that i play whenever im bored. my high score's 16 trophies. beat that. ;)

Roby Baggio's Magical Kicks

I posted about this somewhere a long while back too. Please don't get me re-addicted to it. My record is 60 cups, very very sad i know but i wanted to know if it ever finished. Turns out it doesnt.

I posted about this somewhere a long while back too. Please don't get me re-addicted to it. My record is 60 cups, very very sad i know but i wanted to know if it ever finished. Turns out it doesnt.

How do you know....it might end after 61 :whistle:

thast game is sooooooo hard, i cant even get 1 goal in

It takes a while to get used to, but then it just becomes second nature. Get something like 20 in a row to start with before it gets to 5/6 trophies in and gets harder. And i hate penalties i always fook them up.

Is it loading for anyone else? It's just a white page for me and I've had it loading since I made that post

I can get it to load but cant work out which keys to use lol

BTW, one game I was mildly addicted to was that helicopter platform game thingy where you had to avoid the barriers. If anyone knows what I am going on about and has a link, kindly post as I am in all evening and will be bored from now until kick-off.

Archived