Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

music thread whores the lot of 'em

wombats, wombats, more bloody wombats  

24 members have voted

1. 1. thread sluts all - but who is the biggest ho'

• Joe
    • lildave3
    • tommeh
    • LFF
    • alexander
    • anotherofwalshieswomen (you asked for it!)

OK, just for laughs, alright, you're all as bad as each other...

i'm sure i'd have been the same if the internet had existed when i was 15 years younger...

oh and....

Can't say I'd noticed. :unsure::whistle::P

such sassy behaviour deserves inclusion in this nonsense....

oh and...

no, i still don't know how to make it just one vote, police yourselves accordingly... :nono:

oh and....

for the record i don't vote in my own polls...

oh and...

no, i still don't know how to make it just one vote, police yourselves accordingly... :nono:

Under Poll Content there is a tick box saying allow "Multiple choice question? (Allows users to select more than one choice)"

Mine is blank by default yours must be ticked :dunno: I've edited it now :thumbup:

Under Poll Content there is a tick box saying allow "Multiple choice question? (Allows users to select more than one choice)"

Mine is blank by default yours must be ticked :dunno: I've edited it now :thumbup:

cool, did you mend my forest poll? i'm on a poll campaign...

cool, did you mend my forest poll? i'm on a poll campaign...

:thumbup:

Beware posters on poll campaigns are not universally loved - so that wont bother you then :D

:thumbup:

Beware posters on poll campaigns are not universally loved - so that wont bother you then :D

yeah, but my polls are great!

no, i'll get bored in a minute...

Ha Ha im in a poll as opposed to one being in me ... *cymbols* :cool:

Im too scared to vote in case someone voted for me lol

Is it uncool to vote for oneself? Would this be classed as whorish behaviour?

Am i a whore?

One poll and suddenly i turn into Gus Van Saant for chrissake!

I just had like 200 of my posts deleted by the looks of my diminishing post count and im assuming there all from in here so my whore status should surely be revoked?

you do realise that if you have your music thread post deleted, especially on a large scale, that makes you the Music Thread Bitch :unsure:

you do realise that if you have your music thread post deleted, especially on a large scale, that makes you the Music Thread Bitch :unsure:

For Shame!!!!

Wtf?? :laugh:

I know lol was reet odd i just lost like 200 from my post count. Swear i had well over 1250 posts this morning :dunno:

<aoww> such sassy behaviour deserves inclusion in this nonsense....

oy, that's so not fair including me :@. I'm not remotely whore-like. :angry::unsure:

Quite impressed that someone's voted for me though (and no, I wasn't sad enough to vote for myself unlike some I could mention! :rolleyes:;)). Still, I'd like the little ****er who is calling me a whore to own up though :o. I await their response with bated breath! :P

Archived